Show us your christmas wish list

Everyone? Thats awesome. I'm moving, thats all there is to it.

Would it be too much to ask Sinterklaas for a new Roland E Kit, preferabaly the TD 12?

A few weeks before 5 december, you can put a wish list in your shoe, and than Sinterklaas puts in your shoe what's on your list. I made a list with Paiste Alpha 18" crash, 16" china and a Pearl Effects 10" snaredrum. The next day I found a letter:

Dear Bram,

I'm not giving you anything, because you didn't put a beet in your shoe to feed my horse.

Sinterklaas.

So I think I'm not getting anything more this year. :(

A few weeks before 5 december, you can put a wish list in your shoe, and than Sinterklaas puts in your shoe what's on your list. I made a list with Paiste Alpha 18" crash, 16" china and a Pearl Effects 10" snaredrum. The next day I found a letter:

Dear Bram,

I'm not giving you anything, because you didn't put a beet in your shoe to feed my horse.

Sinterklaas.

So I think I'm not getting anything more this year. :(

The rat fink, You got off easy, he made me clean up his horses poo

I would really like a 20" Paiste 2002 China and a 20" 2002 Novo China. I know for sure that ain't going to happen, with the financial crisis and all, but you can always hope!

If You don't know whats in the pics(God Forbid);
Zildjian ZHT 15'' Fast crash
Tama HH805 Iron Cobra Hi - Hat stand

Have a happy christmas and i hope the drum fairy comes to fill up your stockings with the K Custom cymbals or AAx sabian or whatever !!!

Attachments

• zildjian_zht_fast_crash_cymbal_s11407.jpg
    zildjian_zht_fast_crash_cymbal_s11407.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 603
  • 066263275234X.jpg
    066263275234X.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 598
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Last edited:
scarlett johansson

My philosophy class is watching that movie the Island. We're reading plato's republic so the island is like the allegory of the cave... any excuse to watch scarlet johansson is fine with me! One thing I don't get is all the drummers who want hot babes under their christmas tree. Not only is it hard to buy them, but what's with us? get your mind out of the gutter drummerworld!

My philosophy class is watching that movie the Island. We're reading plato's republic so the island is like the allegory of the cave... any excuse to watch scarlet johansson is fine with me! One thing I don't get is all the drummers who want hot babes under their christmas tree. Not only is it hard to buy them, but what's with us? get your mind out of the gutter drummerworld!

If you've seen my posts, I have lots of great gear for my drums. There's a new snare I want, but to be honest, I just split up with my girlfriend, and I'd really prefer Scarlett. The thread is 'show us your christmas wish list.' That's my wish list!

For Christmas i want..

AAX Chinese 16"
HHX-Treme Crash 18"
HHX O-zone Crash 18"
Paiste Alpha Sound Edge Hi-Hats
VVarious Stands

Hopefully santa stops by eh!

Manhasset music stand
PDP 800 boom stand
Wuhan 10" splash
Evans Genera HD dry

I love bringing threads back from the dead. :)

Back