Surgery bound

Re: update

Hey Pete,

Was wondering how you are doing...sounds all right considering. If that pulled rib thing is anything like broke than you really could have done without that during this time, but get yourself the recovery needed. Get well

Hey man, good to hear from you. Too bad about the ribs thing, though.
Good luck!

Pete I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery. We are all chipping in for a set of new drums for you and we need to know which set you want.

Oh i couldn't let u guys chip in to buy me a set of gretsch renowns in a tobacco burst in sizes, 24", 13" 14" 16" with a DW edge snare. 6.5X14. no, please don't do that..lol

healing ok, painful but am on freakin elephant tranquilizers.

gretsch renowns in a tobacco burst in sizes, 24", 13" 14" 16" with a DW edge snare. 6.5X14.

Check! Give me a few days, and I'll have it delivered by Playboy Bunnys

If you have any of those tranquilisers left over by the end of this, send them my way...! I hope your recovery goes well - you'll be back in no time.

Thanks guys, starting to feel better. And no prob mfb, after this ur welcome to them. lol

A couple girls at work offered to spongebathe me, lol. too bad the vicoden kills any romantic feelings..lol

Just to update. i've showered twice now, lol......... rib pain is much less arm is slightly more mobile. And i am able to use half doses of the pain meds now during the day anyway.

And last night a melody popped into my head, and by tonight i have a new song written, and my guys are ready to record it. is titled " Woman of my hearts desire" very uptempo love song for my wife and all shes done for me, especially this week. lol. Will record it as soon as i'm playing again. is very drum friendly, lol.

Had the staples taken out of my shoulder today, all 16 of them. Apparently my rotator cuff wasnt torn. But was severely compressed, thus they removed over an inch of my collar bone where it meets another bone to alleviate the stress.

I start PT next thursday, and in 5-6 weeks, Hope to be playing again.

Back