New Website - Please answer a quick question

jeffwj

Platinum Member
I have just designed a new website. It seems to look good on my computers, but my wife's laptop is not displaying my full business name. Instead of Johnson Drum Instruction, it is only showing Johnson Drum In. I tried it on my computer on Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome. I want to link it to my domain, but I want to make sure it displays correctly.

Can you please take a look at the link and tell me if it displays properly. Don't worry about PM, just respond in this thread. I appreciate it.

https://sites.google.com/site/johnsondrumlessons/home

Jeff

I'm using a MacBook with Google Chrome and the whole title displays.

Looks fine here... Win 7 and Chrome.

The issue is likely that there's another table block or table cell "overlayed" on top of your top image there. In a few older or crappier browsers, you might get behavior such as you're describing if they cannot display a transparent cell.

Try moving the "search" function to the line above your title logo. That will probably fix it.

MacBook Pro and Safari 5.1 - no problems.

Shows up fine on Opera 11 as well.

The search box overlays the banner with the title, but the writing itself is visible on my computer. No problems seeing everything. Win 7 and Firefox here, on my little netbook I tote around.

Check on windows 7 firefox, chrome, and ie.
Good luck with the site!

I am at work on a Windows computer and am getting the chopped off version.

looks fine

windows 7 SP1
google chrome
1920 x 1080

Windows 7 laptop/firefox = no issues

Back