roland td-9/td-4 question

Do the rubber pads on rolands td-4 and td-9 have a loud bang? I'm worried the sound will be drounded by the bang sound when you hit the pads. If you play rock band and you hear that loud bang is that what it sounds like?

I have a TD9SX. I am not quite sure what sure exactly what your question is but I don't think you will have a problem.

I have a TD9SX. I am not quite sure what sure exactly what your question is but I don't think you will have a problem.

I'm talking about the rubber pads and the sound they make when you hitthe rubber pads. I think they make a loud sound whenyou hit themwhen you turn off the drum module. I dont want them to be loud because I live in a small house anddon't want to wake anyone.

I think all good e-kits are made of a softer rubber, not the crap that the Rock Band pads are made of. It should sound pleasantly soft to the ear because, unlike the rock band controller, these pads probably allow a natural rebound. Why don't you try em out?

The mesh pads are considered to be quieter than the rubber pads.

I find that the pedals (hihat and kick) make the most acoustic noise. I have a TD12 and have Tama pedals.

Davo

Back