What's your "day" job?

I am a Maintenance supervisor for the Holiday Inn, just outside of Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor Maine.

I am an investment portfolio manager in downtown Chicago, however I used to work in Bar Harbor and my wife grew up accross the bay in Sullivan!!

SMALL WORLD!

Hello, fellows.

As Supervisor I logistically support 3 oil-well land drilling rig units, working schedule 7 days on the rig-site x 7 days off (home).

Cheers,

I used to be a small business owner of outdoor inflatables used for advertising, but now am an IT Manager speacializing in Software Engineering and QA for an international telecommunications company. Not what I figured on doing with my life.... Maybe Clown School has an opening....

Sales merchandiser in a textile agency. Goes perfectly with my drumming skills.

*sobs*

Though I can pay my bills. Mostly that is.

Right now I work at Starbucks in the mornings, then afternoon classes, then sometimes gigging at night. And sleeping and eating of course.

Hmmmm, surprised I havent been here yet, I operate cranes on commercial sites, from sub-level to 40 stories, I bring the crane to the job, then run it...I guess I m another "dirtbag-trucker" as my "wife" so eloquently put it.....................................I like drums too ) l (

My last job was as a Clinical Systems Engineer. I worked on medical laboratory diagnostic instruments. Before that, I worked on fighter jets as a Flight Test Electrical/Electronics Technician. I have recently become unemployed, but just got hired today as a manager for one of my family's restaurants. Woohoo!! To be employed again!!!

hi,
i am a software engineer who likes to take up challenge. presently working on a DOTNET platform where i can show my talent.
================================================================
henryjack

Car Auctions

I work full time at Best Buy to pay the bulk of the bills, and have also recently obtained a degree in music and sound recording, so i guess that would make me a recording engineer....not to find a real job instead of retail hell, lol

right now im a student at penn tech going for electrical engineering ... meaning robotics and automation stuff. but when i get out im getting a house with my one guitarist friend and we are going to open a recording studio. its going to be great. ill work at a robotics company by day and then after that, ill head overt to the studio to give lessons, record bands, fill in for bands and stuff. we're also going to sell and repair instruments.

so if anybody is interested in about a year and a half or 2 years... you know who to hit up haha

I work in a prison for The Suffolk County Sheriff in Boston. I'm in the I.T. group working on computers, phone system, cameras and DVR recorders. Interesting job to say the least.

Back