Drummerworld Avatars (Top ten)

Thanks guys, 'tho I'd do better on this thread if I just had a shot of my cleavage :)

There are some nice greyscale avatars around too:

image.php
- Bosphorus's pic is evocative

image.php
- Yamahammer - I never quite made sense of this but it's striking. A bad hair day? :)

Well done, KIS, you've really lifted your game :)

Thanks guys, 'tho I'd do better on this thread if I just had a shot of my cleavage :)

There are some nice greyscale avatars around too:

image.php
- Bosphorus's pic is evocative

image.php
- Yamahammer - I never quite made sense of this but it's striking. A bad hair day? :)

Well done, KIS, you've really lifted your game :)

GD likes Cleavage.............

Last edited:
We've not been granted the privilage of choosing!

And I dare you guys to have an avatar with you in tight leather rockstar pants with the obligatory goodies from the greengrocer (or gym socks). But on this forum we (ie. most of us) love each other for our minds, not our bodies :)

Damn, I just scrolled down to see if I'd missed anything and almost swatted my screen as I passed my last post!

10. Bernhard Castiglioni (yes, thats right).
9. beastdrummagirl She likes pearls and my hats always off to the ladies.
8. diosdude It looks like it was pulled from a 70's theme video game.
7. Ludwig Fan Club Nuff said.
6. DogBreath (I did not forget you) A picture of the shaved head is unacceptable on a drum site.
5.Drummer Karl
4.caddywumpus
3. The Sabian Aficionado Its in the eye of the beholder.
2. zambizzi All pearl players have each others back.
1. Sirwill Damn, its huge, 26"s of thunder.

This thread is purely just for laughs and I in know why want to offend anyone.

Sirwill.. frankly, i love your avatar just alike or more than mine :) i'm a metal fan soo i love the headbanging stick man.

Anyone know why my "Photobucket" pics wont post?.
I'm pretty sure I am typing the long URLs in correctly and I've tried different pics, tried to re size them...etc. All I keep getting is "Invalid URL" !.
I dont have 'Microsoft Word". Is that why ?.
Does my "Drummerworld" account not allow it ?.
This shouldnt be this difficult !.

Bo Eder wins. Hands down. I almost want him to change it, it's so distracting.

Bo Eder wins. Hands down. I almost want him to change it, it's so distracting.

I hope the females here on the forum aren't offended. My avatar is really my new soon-to-be-ex-wife. We've known each other for years, so no, I didn't find a random girl shot and put it up. She's an actual person to me!

I cant get this image to post to my Avatar. I am entering it to the "Edit Avatar" section and it only tells me "Invalid".
Anyone know why?. HEEELP PLEASE!, Im drowning.

images.jpg

try saving the image to your computer then upload using the Browse button... its small enough so it should be OK.maybe this site blocks photobucket or something.

try saving the image to your computer then upload using the Browse button... its small enough so it should be OK.maybe this site blocks photobucket or something.

Thanks Fuo, but I have downloaded all my images into my computer but I cant find them to upload them. I looked in my pictures and documents sections, and still nothing. Even if I did find them, I probably couldnt figure out how to load from there to here.
I need some pretty detailed instructions. Im kinda of a computer Newb to a degree.

I have downloaded all my images into my computer but I cant find them to upload them. I looked in my pictures and documents sections, and still nothing. Even if I did find them, I probably couldnt figure out how to load from there to here.
I need some pretty detailed instructions. Im kinda of a computer Newb to a degree.

I can't give EXACT instructions 'cause I dont' know what browser or OS you're using...

I'm on Windows/Firefox, so I'd do:

- Right click the image (like in your post above).
- Click Save Image As...
- Change to a directory/folder that you'll remember (like My Documents\My Pictures), then hit Save.
- Click the User CP link in drummerworld.
- Goto Edit Profile Image.
- Hit the Browse button (under "Option 2")
- Change to the folder you saved the image to
- Double click the image
- Hit the Save Changes button

Back