Drummerworld Avatars (Top ten)

Sirwill

Silver Member
10. Bernhard Castiglioni (yes, thats right).
9. beastdrummagirl She likes pearls and my hats always off to the ladies.
8. diosdude It looks like it was pulled from a 70's theme video game.
7. Ludwig Fan Club Nuff said.
6. DogBreath (I did not forget you) A picture of the shaved head is unacceptable on a drum site.
5.Drummer Karl
4.caddywumpus
3. The Sabian Aficionado Its in the eye of the beholder.
2. zambizzi All pearl players have each others back.
1. Sirwill Damn, its huge, 26"s of thunder.

This thread is purely just for laughs and I in know why want to offend anyone.

Thanks man. Mine's actually Pickles, the drummer for Dethklok on Cartoon Network's Metalocalypse. Drinking a beer. Personally, I'm a fan of Gruntersdad, hubba hubba hubba!!!

And my Seasonal Tampa Bucs Cheerleaders get no mention at all. I demand a recount. They are certainly better looking than Karl. No offense my friend.

When i first joined DW i thought Bernhard had Steve Gadd as his avatar, lol

Bernhard.jpg

Steve-Gadd.jpg

oops, sorry Bernhard!!

And my Seasonal Tampa Bucs Cheerleaders get no mention at all. I demand a recount. They are certainly better looking than Karl. No offense my friend.

They get my vote GD......I just wish your football season was longer!! They are right up there with Karl Crafton's red sparkle Luddies....a wealth of eye candy!

I've seen it for while now and I still get a chuckle from it.
Gotta go with Zambizzi!

Glad everyone is getting some fun laughs at this funny thread.

Although a slightly predictable response from me, I was disappointed that Gruntersdad's flesh fest didn't get a placing. As a flip side to this, I think my avatar should be in the top 10 crap avatar's section. A picture of your own drum kit. I mean, come on, how sad is that! Thanks for the post sirwill. You've given me the kick up the %$£ I needed to spur me on to get a replacement avatar.

There, done it. That's better!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen it for while now and I still get a chuckle from it.
Gotta go with Zambizzi!

Ha! Thanks! It fits, I have no idea how to shut up or keep my thoughts to myself. The colors match the forum, too.

I like Polly's honorable mentions - all great. KIS has a great new one, too!

I was always partial to Therma Lobstadore's "Ren & Stimpy" avatar. His name is my favorite on here, too.

Do I get any cred whatsoever for the fact that there are trees and a river behind my drums?

/sad

Yes, of course you do! My picture / avatar was just plain lazy and lacking imagination. Yours is almost poetic in an arty sort of way. I'd go as far as to say "romantic". Whoops, I may have just advocated drum love!

I like Pollyanna's avatar:

image.php

Very clever use of the female symbol, looks good from a design standpoint, and is cute and cool at the same time.

Do I get any cred whatsoever for the fact that there are trees and a river behind my drums?

/sad

If there were only some fog on the water.

I too would give the sheila from Oz major props.

Back