the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

no no no no no, they had albums after that and when they went to india they wrote half the white album wich is good and then they wroth let it be becouse they were sick of the cameras and yoko ono being a dick

When in India they run out of money. Their art director left furious - so the album came out without artwork and was called so the "White Album". What a shame!!!

Also i must come to the conclusion, that the Album Sgt. Pepper is a fake, because there is no mention of K.O.R.N. on the cover.

Bernhard

.... no mention of K.O.R.N. on the cover.

I've never had that, but corn on the cob. De-lish! Leave the husk on it and cook it on the Bar-Bee for about 20 minutes. Use white corn, it's sweeter. By the way, did Tadpole ever come back from the coast?

I'm just hanging out to see why such 'a fan' of the Beatles seems to spell their name wrong?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER!!!!!!!!

I THINK THE BEALTES ARE WAY BETTER

KORN OR BEALTES

I am glad you reposted this stimulating and important question, so you could get some serious answers and to a serious discussion.

Peace and Love!!! It's 12:00 somewhere!!!

If it wasn't for that long hair, the Beatles really could have been something.

The score is Beatles: 2 drummers
Korn: 3 drummers

Korn wins

"I am KORNholio!"

Last edited:

If it wasn't for that long hair, the Beatles really could have been something.

The score is Beatles: 2 drummers
Korn: 3 drummers

Korn wins

"I am KORNholio!"

Wait... I thought John could play drums too? Meaning they had 3 drummers. Photo documentation:

ringolennon.jpg

Not that it makes them any better than Korn.

Spaghetti or calculus? Put them together and you have Sparticus, which was a very good movie.
nah man i dont think that works. I think spaculus would be the correct combination of the two words. Plus, spack-you-luss is more fun to pronouce.

The real truth is, that Bernard played with the Beatles and now also with Korn - that's also the reason, why they sound so similar.

B.

They're a metal band from Indo-China, but instead of guitars they have banjos.
Or perhaps this band...
"The Bealtes were a British boy band that copied the more famous Beatles, the Lead singer was named CAT Spandex. He was known for his scratchy voice, thick spectacles, leather chaps and flashy purple cape. His slow downward spiral into intense internet gaming led to the eventual dissolution of the band."

The real truth is, that Bernard played with the Beatles and now also with Korn - that's also the reason, why they sound so similar.

B.

Yep. Bernard can't prove he's the drummer for both bands right now, but he will reveal all when his book comes out.

Yep. Bernard can't prove he's the drummer for both bands right now, but he will reveal all when his book comes out.

Bernie Purdie: The Man, The Legend. The legendary timekeeper speaks about his infamous shuffle beat and the pocket that was deep enough for anything from Steely Dan to Korn.

Wait... I thought John could play drums too? Meaning they had 3 drummers. Photo documentation:

ringolennon.jpg

Not that it makes them any better than Korn.

Paul McCartney played on "The Ballad of John and Yoko" becuse Bernard Purdie was unavailable.

Score Update:

Beatles: 5 drummers (Pete, Ringo, John, Paul, Bernard).
Korn: 4 drummers ( David, Terry, Ray, Joey).

Beatles are ahead.

Bernie Purdie: The Man, The Legend. The legendary timekeeper speaks about his infamous shuffle beat and the pocket that was deep enough for anything from Steely Dan to Korn.

LMAO....Ok i know someone out there is skilled with photo shop.

Back