the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

I think the Beatles were the band with Drummer Ringo. Long time ago they played some weird music - copying the Rolling Stones and the Beach Boys, but stopped soon because lack of success.

Korn i have no idea - something to drink i suppose???

Bernhard

I think the Beatles were the band with Drummer Ringo. Long time ago they played some weird music - copying the Rolling Stones and the Beach Boys, but stopped soon because lack of success.

Bernhard

just to let you know the bealtes didn't copy the rolling stones they actully got them the record deal to make them famos and if you don't belive me look on the srgt. peppers album in the right corner the doll says welcome the rolling stones

just to let you know the bealtes didn't copy the rolling stones they actully got them the record deal to make them famos and if you don't belive me look on the srgt. peppers album in the right corner the doll says welcome the rolling stones

Yes, that's the proof that they copied the Rolling Stones - because the Sg. Pepper Album was the very end of their short carrier and the Rolling Stones were famous then already for many years. After Lack of success with Sgt. Peppere they looked for help in the Indian Alps with some Sitar Gurus. But this didn't help and they broke up.

Bernhard

Look. You're pretty new here. Bernhard owns this place and he is known for his sarcastic sense of humour. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Look. You're pretty new here. Bernhard owns this place and he is known for his sarcastic sense of humour. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Oh come on MFB, you passed up messing with somebody so easily! We had a good thing going here.

To thread starter: Do you even need to ask? Korn of course! Those cheesy Beatles were total copycats.

Bernhard

Actually korn is a kerneled vegetable that grows on a cob and comes wrapped in big leaves called husks. HA! just kiddin! I dont think theres really even a comparison here. But if you do- its a no-brainer(imo). I just hate saying anyone is "better" than anyone else. Its too subjective...

Let's discuss the scientific explanation about this.

The Beatles........were a really good band.

Korn.......is delicious. Korn on the Cob indeed. Lightly buttered with some ketchup sprinkle stuff that they put on popcorn sometimes......GOOOOOOOD!!!

Yeah but he's not talking about the Beatles. He's talking the bealtes. (Pronounced "belts.)
They're a metal band from Indo-China, but instead of guitars they have banjos. They're not at all bad, and they're light years ahead of Korn, musically speaking anyway.

Didn't The Beatles invent the internet, or was that Al Gore?

Yes, that's the proof that they copied the Rolling Stones - because the Sg. Pepper Album was the very end of their short carrier and the Rolling Stones were famous then already for many years. After Lack of success with Sgt. Peppere they looked for help in the Indian Alps with some Sitar Gurus. But this didn't help and they broke up.

Bernhard
no no no no no, they had albums after that and when they went to india they wrote half the white album wich is good and then they wroth let it be becouse they were sick of the cameras and yoko ono being a dick

no no no no no, they had albums after that and when they went to india they wrote half the white album wich is good and then they wroth let it be becouse they were sick of the cameras and yoko ono being a dick

The penny still hasn't dropped has it yet. Welcome to the clue train, last stop is you!

Bernhard was joking about the gullibles, but you know, Beatles is written on the ceiling. Wait, that's not right...

I have some new inside information about Korn. It appears that Bernard Purdie played on all of their records, since Joey couldn't play a decent take in the studio.

Back