Premier Kit

Thanks i was debaiting rewraping it but after seeing it in that light i don't think i will.

Beautiful kit! I love Premier Drums. Wish they weren't so hard to get in N. America now. Glad I bought mine when I did. Don't rewrap it, it looks great! :)

very nice kit!! Yeah I wouldn't re-wrap those they look great!

So how you liking the yamaha pedal?

I'm surprised you had the energy to move it! It's been too hot to do anything in Kent this week...!

Nice kit! Always loved Premier kits, my all time favourite being the Signia kit (90's era), which I will own one day - oh yes, I will.

Yep it's been way too hot to do much this week. Here in the Midlands it's been horribly muggy and humid. Not fun sitting sweating in an office or driving about in a 20 year old car with no air con.

Seems a fair bit cooler today though :)

Nice kit! Always loved Premier kits, my all time favourite being the Signia kit (90's era), which I will own one day - oh yes, I will.

Yep it's been way too hot to do much this week. Here in the Midlands it's been horribly muggy and humid. Not fun sitting sweating in an office or driving about in a 20 year old car with no air con.

Seems a fair bit cooler today though :)

We had some fantastic rain the other day. That was well needed! I live in one of the hottest parts of the UK - my town is regularly at the top of the charts. It's on the Thames too, so extra muggy!

Very nice. And I have that same snare if that is indeed a PDP brass snare.

We had some fantastic rain the other day. That was well needed! I live in one of the hottest parts of the UK - my town is regularly at the top of the charts. It's on the Thames too, so extra muggy!

Oh God, you too? I'm a Kent denizen as well and, as a man at least a bit fatter than he should be, I've been sweating like a particularly unfit pig.

Oh God, you too? I'm a Kent denizen as well and, as a man at least a bit fatter than he should be, I've been sweating like a particularly unfit pig.

I'm only just Kent (Gravesend), but I share your issue believe me!

The yamaha pedal is amazing i have only had it a few weeks and love it. I moved it outside at 9.30 and took it back inside by 10 as it was ridiculously hot. I live in maidstone and it was about 29 degrees. The PDP brass snare is also awesome. Thanks for all the coments.
Kevin

I went to Sixth Form in Maidstone. Small World.

I am a big fan of Yamaha hardware even though I own depressingly little of it. When I was at Uni, the music society bought a Stage Custom kit and the hardware was just fantastic - even the low-end pedal was great.

lovely kit! outdoor shots always make kits look sooo much nicer! (not that your kit isn't nice).

Out of curiosity, what is the reso head on your bass drum? I love the looks of it but I have no idea what it's called.

-Jonathan

Never seen a frosty reso like that before - or maybe I have... :)
Imagine a acrylic with one, classy looking.

I used to play out there in Bexleyheath and Dartford. Went to college in Dartford. Gets even smaller!

Stunning kit. I had an old 80's prem as my first kit. Sounded great but did look a bit tatty unlike yours.

Also im in Essex, southend on sea to be more accurate :)

Back