Band name troubles! HELP!!!!!!

Elvis Presley and the Beatles!

A friend named his Surf Punk band this back in the Seventies, actually got them a mention in Rolling Stone.

We actually came up with 2 on our own!
1) The First Date
2) The Lights Below

Which one?

What happened to the Sunday Morning thing that you HAD to have in your band name? You told us that it couldnt be anything other than something like Sunday Cartoons, but now you just completley change your mind just like you do with changing drum sets, sorry Joey but this is getting kind of rediculous.

What happened to the Sunday Morning thing that you HAD to have in your band name? You told us that it couldnt be anything other than something like Sunday Cartoons, but now you just completley change your mind just like you do with changing drum sets, sorry Joey but this is getting kind of rediculous.

The singer recommended it. He said it was always his idea for a band name just never voiced his opinion. The reason I can't go with "Saturday Morning" is because the name is taken, and I received an email from their manager saying that they will sue us over the name.
Sad day when a musician wants to sue another.

My band named "Saturday Morning" has received an email about the band name being taken already. Not sure what to do now!
The band genre is like a funny high energy punk.
Such as the genre "Ska", and "pop-punk".
The band that inspire us are: OLDER Blink-182, The Aquabats, GreenDay, etc...
Need help fast!

how bout Saturday Mourning

We already have a name! Thanks for all the input and questions guys and girls!
The name : (drum roll please) is......................................."The First Date"
The singer recommended it, and we liked it. It has to do with growing up in a humorous way, and thats what our bands about!

We already have a name! Thanks for all the input and questions guys and girls!
The name : (drum roll please) is......................................."The First Date"
The singer recommended it, and we liked it. It has to do with growing up in a humorous way, and thats what our bands about!

Let me guess you got it from blink182's song called first date

No actually. If you want to call B.S. on my answer, thats your deal, but no. We came up with it alone. Until after did we remember about the song.

I was never "calling bs" to anything I just didn't no if you guys came up with it because of the song, don't jump to conclusions

Back