The best, vs., top 10 & favourite consolidation thread

No worries, mate. It's was something I just threw in.

What about Karen Carpenter vs. John Bonham? She could not last ten minutes with a Zep's number.

Wait, do people actually compare those two drummers?

*mind asplode*

Travis Barker vs. Joey Jordison. Who is bettar?

-Jonathan

So we are speaking about beer: Polar Solera (above) > McEwans export, Coors, Budweiser.

Pollyanna mudwrestling Meg White.

Joey Jordison vs Cheese Grater with triggered handle

The playing consolidation thread(aka the Thaard thread)

Matt Smith vs Zildjian Man

Aydee vs his dog

Bernhard 80's vs Bernhard 2000

Travis Barkeeper vs Buddy Richman

KIS vs Double bass-pedals

Fox20305960 vs Cleith

Gruntersdad winning the local election

The list goes on and on..

Also, favourite beers: Newcastle, Staropramen(Czeckish), Dahl's(Norwegian) and Heineken.

What about Karen Carpenter vs. John Bonham? She could not last ten minutes with a Zep's number.
Hahahaha, perfect Ian. I wouldn't climb over Karen to get to Ian though. How I love that woman's voice! Oooooaahh.

Now that I'd pay to see! Subject for a toon Pol?

KIS vs Double bass-pedals
I like double pedals, I'm just not very good at getting the best out of them.

Bernhard 80's vs Bernhard 2000
Now that's just plain stealing from my earlier vs. post. Wish I hadn't deleated my referance to you earlier in this thread (wink).

the children become the horse.
Jer, I'm worried about you. What ever happened in your life to come up with that?

We have warm beer, an airline that's mostly on strike, nuclear subs that are mostly in for repair & football teams were the wives get more attention than the players. Does that count?

But your "location" says Kingdom (United?) - so - to be fair - Kingdoms are harder to run, than countries - but you really should start refrigerating your beer...just a thought...

But your "location" says Kingdom (United?) - so - to be fair - Kingdoms are harder to run, than countries - but you really should start refrigerating your beer...just a thought...
We refrigerate the "new generation" beers, but the traditional stuff is still at room temperature. I must admit, when I'm in a beer mood, I'm more of a bitter & ale guy.

Mass manufactured beer vs. traditional brews?
Top ten best beers?
Top ten worst beers (well 9 actually. Bud naturally takes the top slot in that list)
Kingdoms vs. dictatorships.

Stella!!!! She's my mistress.

I do enjoy removing her top.

Even my wife enjoys her. Some times we enjoy her together.

And the best part about her is, she comes in 12 packs.

Best beers:

Duval
Sierra Nevada Bigfoot
Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
Sierra Nevada Celebration
Stone Ruination IPA
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Avery Maharajah
Avery Hog Heaven
Anchor Porter
Plain ole Guinness

I still think, generally speaking, most of everything costs too much.

Jer, I'm worried about you. What ever happened in your life to come up with that?

I appreciate the concern Andy, but I'm fine. This was my list of top 10 favorite movie quotes with the word "glue" in them.

International:
Grolsh
Stella
Steinlager

Domestic:
Keith's IPA
Mill St. Organic
50 (especially on tap)
Ex

I've not owned socks that weren't either black or white since I was a teen. It saves a lot of time in trying to find a matching pair in the morning!

Speak for yourself. Hardly any of my black socks seem to match. They always seem to be a slightly different shade of black.

Thaard said:

Hmm. Hard one to call. I'm pretty tall and, regrettably, pretty solid these days. I found out the other day that I may be the second heaviest person in my band - and it's me with four blokes! Need to ask our guitarist ... I think it will be close ...

However, Meg is young and fit and is no doubt slammin' down on the tubs more often than me. On the other hand, I'm highly strategic. Yeah, I think the extra life experience and my rat cunning could give me the edge. Does it have to be in mud, though? I don't want that crud getting in my fingernails and elsewhere.

Get a bunch of blokes together without a clear agenda and what's the main topic of conversation? Beer. At least it's not sport or cars ... at this stage.

Here's one for you ... DRUMS VS BEER? If you had to give up one, which would it be? *evil grin as I imagine much horror and squirming in the ranks even at the thought*

That would be the VS, I keep the DRUMS and BEER!!! ;-])

Here's one for you ... DRUMS VS BEER? If you had to give up one, which would it be? *evil grin as I imagine much horror and squirming in the ranks even at the thought*

That would be the VS, I keep the DRUMS and BEER!!! ;-])

Keep the drums...

Actually, I very rarely drink beer. (Can I still hang here?) But all this beer talk is making me pretty thirsty. Here's my list of favorite 'beers'...

10. Stewart's
9. Iron Horse
8. Jones
7. Dad's
6. Mug
5. Barq's
4. A&W
3. IBC
2. Goose Island
1. Sprecher's

Go for it! enjoy the beer as well - mate. As for Venezuelan beers (cervezas) we have got:

Polar Solera premium, favourite.
Polar Solera light
Polar pilsen
Polar ice
Regional pilsen, favourite.
Regional light
Regional draft
Colonia Tovar
Cerveza negra

+ a good cup of Chilean, Argentinian red wine such as Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmeniere.

Keep the drums...

Actually, I very rarely drink beer. (Can I still hang here?) But all this beer talk is making me pretty thirsty. Here's my list of favorite 'beers'...

10. Stewart's
9. Iron Horse
8. Jones
7. Dad's
6. Mug
5. Barq's
4. A&W
3. IBC
2. Goose Island
1. Sprecher's

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains
so popular?

Most of everything is surprisingly popular. Drums are especially popular round here for some reason, and fall under GD's panacea of too expensive.

Low cost stuff vs. high cost stuff? Not as surface stupid as you would believe. The implications for global society are profound. The standard of living of those supplying a premium sector economy, as a juxtaposition to those supplying a low quality, typically high volume economy, is an interesting discussion point.

Top ten worst beers (well 9 actually. Bud naturally takes the top slot in that list)

Meister Brau, Milwaukee's Best, Brew 102 and Brown Derby, 4 beers that are definitely "worse" than Bud. When you need a beer real bad.....these are really bad beers.

Back