Admins - how to contact them?

bmeat

admins - how to contact them?

hey guys. how can I contact an admin? thanks.

Last edited:
Re: admin

Very easy:
Go to: User CP / Send New Message /
To: Bernhard and/or bermuda and/or GRUNTERSDAD and/or Arky
That's it.

Say something bad about Ringo,
Or post a pic of a 100 piece Saturn kit.
You will be contacted by them :)

Lol Bob. How true.

I hear drum chat doesn't need 20 characters.

I usually just mention Arky's name in a thread and he's there, like next message. He must have some magic German Spidey sense for when he's being summoned.

ARKY!! Are you there?

Yes. Been beta testing Bill Bachman's DrumWorkout site...
6-stroke roll @ 130 bpm (32nd)... ooh, I have to push at that speed but it's getting better ;-)
That site is superb BTW. I really feel some progress on rudiments even within days. Yeah.

We have nighttime in Germany now so don't expect me to be around for hours.
I took a nap in the evening and woke up at midnight, haha. So what to do ? Right, doing some handwork...

Yes. Been beta testing Bill Bachman's DrumWorkout site...
6-stroke roll @ 130 bpm (32nd)... ooh, I have to push at that speed but it's getting better ;-)

11 minutes to respond to a thread where your name was mentioned... that's pretty slow Arky, that's like walking at a pace of 40 bpm (quarter note), you'll have to practice those senses of yours mate, if someone starts to insult me on the forum, I wanna be safe knowing you're just around the corner, watching for the good guys :)

I know... I agree it's slow. Qui Ark Jinn's power seems to be fading, haha.

I saw someone responed to this thread but it was a familiar username so I decided there's no need to check (he's RED but no MENACE, haha). Also, you know, when you're focusing on practicing along to some videos that have a few minutes running time you just have to pull through and _then_ have some water/check DW/scratch your nose/whatever. Priorities :)

Plus, you know, when I'm in 'Bernhard mode' (watching new registering members) I have to switch account every time I want to post...

Attachments

• Qui Ark Jiin.jpg
    Qui Ark Jiin.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 359
Well, you're improving Qui Ark Jinn, 10 minutes this time round, still a long way to go, but improving none the less :)

Do you fancy a bigger pic of Qui Ark Jinn Arky?

Attachments

• Arky Jiin.jpg
    Arky Jiin.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 398
9 min this time. But... I've seen your reply earlier than that. Have to decide to switch accounts and post every time.
(Sometimes I would not switch accouts because there's some admin work to be done so I'd delay posting as Arky.)

Thanks for the bigger pic!

Let's put it this way: With spam, usually my reaction time is zero (often times minus zero - killing them even before they would hit the forum) to a few minutes.

Last edited:
We have the very best moderators team, we'll be safe...

Their hard work makes this forum what it is... a truly nice place to hang out, long live Drummerworld :)

Attachments

• The Moderators.jpg
    The Moderators.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 341
remind me to have a more flattering photo take next time I'm in the universe.

Maybe the three fingers has something to do with my single stroke issues.

remind me to have a more flattering photo take next time I'm in the universe.

Well the portrait picture I use to create your Star Wars counterpart was created by you know whom... blame her if you feel it doesn't do you justice :)

Hands stuck to your head could prove challenging too ;)

Ouch!!! ...I can picture the action sooo well :)

... how's your forehead Grunt? ... a bit sore? :)

You could start a thread named, Weird Al Sucks"
You will then soon be in touch with an administrator.

You could start a thread named, Weird Al Sucks"
You will then soon be in touch with an administrator.

And possibly taking a vacation:)

Probably not but its best to be nice to the mods on any forum. How about an advertisement in the general discussion section for selling fake ID's passports and drivers license?

the thread title 'Drumming; Gods gift or a warning from the republicans?' may attract them pretty quick, especially in this font....

Taking 5 months to post on an old thread will certainly draw some attention.

... And if you want to summon an admin, just write his name in blood on your mirror with the lights off and say it out aloud three times...

What a creepy forum, I scared myself.

Back