Where are you? (when you log in)

Toolate

Platinum Member
For me, its usually after work when the kids are finally in bed and the TV is on. Usually sitting next to my wife so she can be annoyed with the drumming videos etc.. haha.

Always the go to at the doctors office when waiting or in the air port via my smart phone but usually just to read this or that.

How about you? I never post from my cell but I think lots of people do here.

Mostly I try to log in from my home office. 98% of the time that's between 6:00 am - 5:00 pm. I do occasionally check in and post limited after that on my Kindle Fire but when I do, I do so mostly as a reader and not a poster. I'm not very good typing long stuff on that.

I'm not quite a Luddite, but I'm pretty low-tech. I have no smartphone (I didn't even have a cell phone until a few years ago) so i log in from my laptop. Usually at home, sometimes from the WiFi connection at a coffee shop or library.

Anywhere, anytime :). Often from work (shhh don't tell) or on my ipad at home.

Typically at home, but when I'm out, it could be anywhere. I don't have a smartphone, but there's usually a computer or tablet in my presence. So if I'm touring, I may be on the bus (we have mobile broadband), in a hotel, or in my dressing room.

There have been a few occasions in Europe where I didn't have my laptop, and used an internet cafe or hotel's business center to check email and browse forums.

Bermuda

I tend to log on while skydiving. I skydive A LOT.

I'm actually at my kitchen table all the time when I log on. But in my mind? I'm skydiving baby.

I log in on the lavatory.

That's right. I'm here all week. You heard me.

i thought the lavatory was for logging out?

Lately it's been at work for me. prior to the military it was just at home. But now that i've got this magical smart phone, As a matter of fact i created this account on my phone....

Anyway, one thing that's great about having a smart phone is you can do an emergency search prior to or during a gig! which makes me wonder.. how much easier would that be if they made a DRUMMERWORLD APP??

I'd pay for it....

I'm logging on right now from a Starbucks in Manhattan grabbing a coffee after sound check .

now I get to sit around for four hours until it's go time

ahh the glamourous life

Are you gonna be at that Starbucks for about 3.5 more hours? I could be there in 2 hours lol.

Normally at home. Sometimes at work (you can tell by the typos) and at times at work on my iPhone hiding somewhere in the Hospital.

I always use a desktop computer, most often at home, or sometimes during lunch or my off period at work (I am a high school teacher). Peace and goodwill.

Back