What do I have?

I have been sick for about 6 days. And it seems to be getting worse.

Chili peppers and milk don't go well together...

I feel warmer than normal

Go outside, it's freezing cold...

I feel super tired

Go to bed...

I just start feeling nauseous out of the blue

Play a different style of music...

whenever I swallow, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

I said it above, stop mixing milk and chili peppers...

or possibly drinking spoiled milk. I drink milk a LOT and yesterday, I found a few cartons that had Jan. 24th as the expiration date. Any ideas? Help please!

Yes it's very outdated now, so stop listening to Mother's Milk by the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

It would also be great if you could recommend me some medicine I could take to help me.

Listen to anything with Mitch Mitchell, the drummer...

Dr MAD

Attachments

• Mother'sMilkAlbumcover.jpg
    Mother'sMilkAlbumcover.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 137
Whenever I feel nauseous, I immediately suspect food poisoning.

If it's not life-threatening, a good thing to do is eat some fresh ginger or even take some ginger capsules. I'll get a teriyaki chicken bowl from the Japanese restaurant and ask for fresh ginger on the side. I get a good amount in a little tub.

Stop drinking cow's milk. Get your Vitamin D from the sun if you can. 15 minutes a day is all you really need. Get your calcium from other sources. I drink Almond Milk sometimes. I wouldn't recommend Soy as an alternative either. Eliminate Soy as much as you can. I still eat Tofu occasionally, but it's very rare.

Your body gets full of mucus from drinking all that cow's milk, you may need to do a full body cleanse. Nothing too crazy though, just think of it like giving your car a tune-up.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the replies. Went and saw a family doctor after school yesterday and he said I have a good bit of mucus build up which is the cause of wanting to throw up after swallowing, I have a fever of 100 which is why I was warm, and the rest is just a cold that's a little tougher on me than normal. Basically I've slept from 3:30 yesterday until 7:30, (to go see the doctor and have dinner)sleep from 8 until this morning (about 8) and I feel better. Not healed, but better. Took some mucinex for mucus and it's clearing up. I came here because I know there are some people who know what's going on since not all of us play drums every minute of every day.

Thanks again!
Mitch

You're alive, that's good to hear...

... wise decision to see a proper doctor, I'm glad you're feeling better, get well soon, cheers for now :) (so it wasn't a Chad Smith bug after all...)

Damn it Jim, I am an engineer (and a drummer) not a doctor.

Back