Trick Bigfoot

Muckster

Platinum Member
I feeling a bit eccentric and am about to pull the trigger on a Trick Bigfoot Pedal.

Either talk me out of it or convince me to do it! LOL

Do it ;-) You only live twice - er - once.
I'm on the waiting list for a VIP double pedal (Swedish make - looks like a cross between Axis and Trick).

I had a Trick Pro 1 V liked it a lot but sold it once I had the chance to try the Sonor Perfect Balnc (JoJo) pedal. The Sonor pedal IS that good. Nuff said ?

Ive tried nearly all the major brand pedals and fell in love with Trick. I now own 3 double pedals and wouldnt trade them for all the tea in China. They are simply be best engineered pedal out there and it shows in their perfomance.

F

Ive tried nearly all the major brand pedals and fell in love with Trick. I now own 3 double pedals and wouldnt trade them for all the tea in China. They are simply be best engineered pedal out there and it shows in their perfomance.

F

That right there. I've had the Trick Dominators for about a year now and they're still as solid and smooth as day one. They are stomped on at least 1 hr daily. People rave about their easily adjustable cam spring and AL 13 Alloy composition - but a top feature is the U Joint axle which is well built. Nice pedals. Even the entry level starter...

I have one and it's a great pedal. Durable, and really simple in it's design that just works. I used it on the gig for almost 3 years and never had any kind of mechanical problem. Infinate adjustability.

With that all said, I went back to my DW5000. There is just something about the DW that works with my foot..maybe it's the chain instead of the direct drive, I dunno. I played DW all of my drumming life and maybe it was hard getting used to the Trick. This was more of a personal decision rather than "oh, the Trick pedal is shit" it is NOT. I gave it a fair chance. As a matter of fact, I haven't got rid of it yet. It's real close to the DW, but just not quite for me.

But, I think if you get the Trick, you will be very happy with it. I stayed with the beater it came with, they seemed to work the best for me. I tried just about every kind of beater on there. I messed with all the adjustments as well. The Trick will adjust to just about anything you want or need.

Good luck!

I have the dominators and they are def the most solid built pedals. I think they are a little too heavy, especially compared to the Axis pedals. The footboard is pretty thick and seems to be made out of a heavier BUT higher quality metal. (Compared to maybe a dw 5000/Axis)

Back