Best Metal Voice?

I always thought that Tiny Tim had some serious growl factor. Other than that, Mike Akerfeldt is my favorite. The guy from Crowbar is cool, but so layered in effects. If you consider Life of Agony metal, Keith Caputo kicks ass. Soulfly's singer rocks, Max Cavalerro I think. Devin Townsend, Nathan Explosion, Phil Anselmo, The old singer from Killswitch(now with Seemless) and their new singer. Too many to list, I think they ve all been mentioned already, so I guess I m not adding much. Oh well

... Nathan Explosion...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatest pretend rockstar ever. I've been blasting the Dethalbum since I bought it and I'm not sick of it yet.

Can't wait for the next release.

Attachments

• met_albumcover_500.jpg
    met_albumcover_500.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 297
Howard Jones from Killswitch Engage.

Phil Anselmo from Pantera.

Rody Walker from Protest the Hero.

Tommy Rogers from Between the Buried & Me.

My all time favorites are Troy Sanders and Brent Hinds from Mastodon. Not because of any mindblowing technical skill necessarily, but just because the way their voices fit the music on an atmospheric level. The girttiness of the sound combined with their gritty voices and Brent's southern drawl just adds so much to the already amazing music.

My all time favorites are Troy Sanders and Brent Hinds from Mastodon. Not because of any mindblowing technical skill necessarily, but just because the way their voices fit the music on an atmospheric level. The girttiness of the sound combined with their gritty voices and Brent's southern drawl just adds so much to the already amazing music.
Amen.
All time favorite band right there.

Hernan Hermida- aLL SHALL PERISH!!!
Jason keyser- Skinless
Muhammed suicmez-necrophagist
John Gallagher-Dying fetus
Helmuth-belphegor
Marcus Bischoff-Heaven Shall burn
George Fisher- CANNIBAL CORPSE!!!

Uhh...

Rob Halford.

GREATEST metal voice...