Man U farm team

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Here's the first photo of #1 grandson in his first soccer football uniform. He would be the blonde.

Attachments

• tumblr_kqm0ta3s8a1qzaxaa.jpg
    tumblr_kqm0ta3s8a1qzaxaa.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 120
Ah it must be a great feeling to see your progeny just starting out. He's a standout.

I started coaching my son when he was this age and coached him until he was 12 or 13 so my son is following in the same steps. I'm happy for both of them.

Last edited:
Good to see young kids enjoying football! especially in the US! My cousin was amazing at that age and everyone said he was going to be the next David Beckham, but at around 12 or 13 he suddenly got into golf and now he's amazing at that! some people have all the talent.

Yeahh, Great to see kids loving their football, especially in the US, where a lot more people are starting to take notice of Football, I support Newcastle United, comment back if you've heard of them.

I also need help with choosing my cymbals:

AA Meinl Byzance or Zildjian K Customs?

And is there much price difference?

And would they go with a Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz?

And would they suit my playing style of indie, alternative, rock music, I play like Nathan Followill of Kings Of Leon?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I also need help with choosing my cymbals:

AA Meinl Byzance or Zildjian K Customs?

And is there much price difference?

And would they go with a Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz?

And would they suit my playing style of indie, alternative, rock music, I play like Nathan Followill of Kings Of Leon?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

People will help you on here but this is the wrong place to ask dude. Stick the topic.

lil dude's gonna be the next Wayne Rooney.

I love playing soccer/football started last year in 8th grade due to my friend who is a soccer freak and the UEFA final in 2008 with Man U and Chelsea (I love Chelsea)

Back