Misunderstood/confused lyrics

"Gimme four, gimme five, gimme dabadabada!."

-My roommate listening to that bad Metallica song. I think I fell down.

I just heard another 'Fogertyism' today. In 'Centerfield' it sounds like he sings, "I got a beat-up glove, a home-made bat, and a brand new parachute"
Really?! I wonder if he's skydiving onto the field...

I recall someone telling me about his girlfriend confusing the lyrics to Van Halen's "Panama"
That part where he goes:

"reached down between my legs, eased the seat back"..

she thought it was:

"reached down, between my legs, squeezed the seed bag"...

chuckle, snort...

Ohh that reminds me... In middle school I always thought the "I don't feel tardy" part of Hot for Teacher was "I don't feel turdy." I still prefer my interpretation.

I'd like to cast a vote for Stevie Nicks "One Winged Dove". Saturday Night Live did a sketch after this came out. It was a commercial for her new CD called "Stevie Nicks...What the Hell is She Saying?"

I remember The Eagles song, "There's going to be a heartache tonight", was always sung "There's going to be a party tonight", by my little sister until I set her straight.
BTW, I will be seeing her today for the first time in 3 years, think I'll tease her a bit.

I used to think The Who's Who are you? was saying blue olive.

lol!

larryace said:
The Beatles "I am the Walrus" near the end where they really are saying "Everybody's Got One" but darned if it doesn't sound like "Everybody Smoke Pot".

I used to think it was "Stuff it up your jumper" :)

When my band was first playing Sunshine of Your Love our singer thought "I'll stay with you till my seas are dried up" was "I'll stay with you till my seeds are dried up" ... it makes the imagery even more graphic, doesn't it?

Another Toto "Africa" misunderstood lyric: "There's nothing that a million men on Mars could ever do."

Blue Oyster Cult: "Don't feel Aretha." (Don't fear the reaper).

James LaBrie has had a couple good ones in the past - my favorite is from the DT song Trial of Tears. There's a part somewhere in the middle of the song (5:33 in the studio version): "hitting on these guys/stepping on a worm"

Iron Butterfly wrote a tune about "in the garden of eden" but were so messed up at the time it came out "In a godda da vida" there biggest hit or only hit LOL.

remember it was the late 60's everybody was messed up back then LOL

Bonzolead

Iron Butterfly wrote a tune about "in the garden of eden" but were so messed up at the time it came out "In a godda da vida" there biggest hit or only hit LOL.

remember it was the late 60's everybody was messed up back then LOL

Bonzolead

... and then the Simpsons redid it as "In the Garden of Eden". The old woman organ player collapsed during the solo and Homer whispered to Marge "remember when we used to make out to this hymn?".

... and then the Simpsons redid it as "In the Garden of Eden". The old woman organ player collapsed during the solo and Homer whispered to Marge "remember when we used to make out to this hymn?".
wow never knew that too funny.

Keep Swattin'
Bonzolead

Back