Soft bags

JoeyMoon

I know protectioin racket are awesome. And they come with a price tag to reflect that. Does anyone have any good experiences with any other brand of softcase?

or, what i really wanted to ask, has anyone used these?

cheers
Joe

They've never really been challenged for abuse but I have used Tuxedo bags for years that held up well. In fact, I still use them with one set and a P/R with the other.

I have about 20 Humes and Berg Galaxy bags in a full range of sizes. enough for 4+ kits.
No problems with them. I have had some of them for several years now.

Beato Pro 1's, made in America have long been considered the best bags in the world. They have a new site that sells the Pro 1's factory direct so the prices are better than any other bags in this class and since he makes them in the USA you can get any size. My friend even talked to Fred Beato to be sure he got the right size to accomodate his hardware and needed a custom size and got it, no problem. Didn't even cost extra. The site is Shop.beatobags.com or the Beato website.

i have been using the Humes & Berg DRUMSEEKER line for the last few years. best soft cases i have ever had. faux-lamb lined, nice zippers, nice handles, cordura outside i believe. recently got the cymbal bag as well (w/ backpack straps) and it is bad-a$$ w/ cymbal liners.

daa7331f8aa928663744eaa5f6bac5ed.image.800x600.jpg

Back