Show of your pdp!

Look at this thread, so cute and all alone!

Where are all the DW PDP players? Well, I'm raising my hand! I'll show you what I got, and I hope you enjoy it!

My first pic is the front view of my Pacific FS Series 5pc natural to charcoal burst matte lacquer finish (love it!). I have 10" and 12" toms, 14" suspended floor tom, 22" bass, and a 5.5x14 snare. Birch.

The second pic shows the pedals of my Pearl H-900 hi-hat stand existing peacefully with my Vex Pro Touring double-bass pedal (well, until I attack the bass drum anyway!).

And finally, a "bird's eye" view of my kit, where you have a better view of my cymbals. They are of the Sabian B8 line: 14" hi-hats, 15" crash, and an 18" crash/ride. The splash is a 10" Xs20.

Don't know the brand of the pillow, and that's my son sitting in the chair.

I nextly will get myself a dedicated ride cymbal and relegate the crash/ride to just crash duties.

love the set
don't love the b8s and heads

but great set!

Hey HeadRush,

I actually agree with you about the cymbals and heads! I got an incredible deal on all the cymbals that I couldn't refuse, so it will hold me over till I get what I really want. I replaced the batter heads of the bass drum and snare (Remo PowerStroke 3 and Ambassador coated, respectively); I'll be replacing the rest of the heads soon.

But I had to play! Thanks for the complements.

ok guys heres mine!!!

pdp mx in emerald fade

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1543.jpg

DSCF1546.jpg

my baby ;)

Specs:
PDP lx in regal-royal fade
10", 12", 14", 16 " toms (10" not pictured)
5.5 x 14" snare
20" x 22" bass drum

Cymbals (all A customs)
14" high hats
16" crash
18" fast crash
20" ride
ZBT china (just for fun really... haha)

since these pics were taken i have since replaced all the tom heads with coated G2s

I absolutely love it... i can never say enough about PDP

thanks drumr0!! i love it too... and yeah, ive always loved the look of low flat setups, so i wanted to try it, and have never looked back. i cant tell you how fun it is to play!
and to bojangleman, if that question was directed towards me (couldnt tell if if was for me or someone before me... haha), i got it at guitar center... got an amazing deal on it. but unless im mistaken, pdp discontinued the lx, so im not sure where the best place to find one is. but if you find one, i absolutely reccomend it... it sounds even better than it looks ;)

Back