Just added: Daniel Glass

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
Just added: Daniel Glass

Check out the great R&B transcriptions and Grooves and Play Alongs from his new book!!

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Daniel_Glass.html

danielglass5650.jpg

Bernhard

Daniel Glass is a great guy - I've had the privilege of studying with him since February and I've made great strides in my playing, control and reading under his guidance. It's cool to see him get some attention here, he's done a lot to guide my efforts in learning to swing more authentically.

Definitely look into his book - a great resource. It's not just exercises, there's a lot of knowledge and information there.

Hi Bernhard
Thanks for posting these.....Daniel, if your reading nice work on some great grooves. Denis

Fantastic, thanks for adding him Bernhard. I hope to see him in a clinic in europe one day. Great books, great entertainer and great drummer!

I'm posting this on behalf of Daniel, who's currently in Madrid but asked me to make a note:

CALLING ALL UK DRUMMERS!

Daniel Glass will be teaching privately for ONE DAY ONLY at Mike Dolbear's studio in London on Monday, December 6th.

A one-on-one with Daniel will offer you a much deeper insight into your sense of groove, pulse and swing, and he'll show you how to incorporates many of the strategies he learned from the great Freddy Gruber.

Slots are filling up quickly, so don't wait to book yours. For information, rates and availability, please contact Mike Dolbear directly at: [email protected]

Back