Drummerworld Social Groups

OK, just tried checkin it out and told me to log-in. as far as I know I am already logged in, I have a green circle... what do I need to do?

Posted a message at the "Istanbul Agop Cymbals" group today with a direct link to the free download of the entire Lenny White interview in Traps. Excellent interview which is also chalked full of some truly wonderful stories and Lenny telling it like it is. HIGHLY recommended. Check it out!

Amazing read.

Indeed some great changes and features, too.
I didn`t know whether I should start something new...

But yeah, I finally did: A Jazz group, for all who love this kind of "sound" and a Ari Hoenig group as I think that he is a very innovative kind of drummer.

If you like you are welcome to join of course.

Again, for me it turns out to be a good idea Bernhard.

Karl

I am in the Sabian Afficionado group with some pics. Word.

Started a quickly growing Paiste lovers group for my favorite cymbals. Advertising it somewhat conspicuously in my signature...

Alright, I started the ddrum owners group. It's called 'ddrummers'. Lets get some pix of your ddrum kits!

i couldn't resist to post some old pics of mine in the Ludwig Group..

Great pictures Bernhard, very fun to see back in time if you know what I mean. But the half-unbuttoned shirt creeps me out a bit ;) (kidding)

Oh and by the way, I created a Tama Superstar fan club.

Last edited:
Great pictures Bernhard, very fun to see back in time if you know what I mean. .

I had no idea B. liked eggs so much. (ok that was pretty lame, I apologize sorry sorry) Love that Ludwig finish though, looks like black oyster pearl but not really...What is it?

How about a genre group? Personally, I love prog, jazz fusion and traditional jazz. We could call it 5/4. Any other fans out there?

Check: The 5 Drums Clan!

(2 toms up / 1 tom down, 1 tom up / 2 toms down).

Cheers,

Attachments

• geenekrupa5.jpg
    geenekrupa5.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 619
  • bernardpurdie2003.jpg
    bernardpurdie2003.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 625
  • mitchmitchell.jpg
    mitchmitchell.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 635
Hey, sounds like a cool idea.

I'd make a group for female drummers, but I'm not much a drummer yet and I've only been here a few days, so I'll let it wait.

Hey, sounds like a cool idea.

I'd make a group for female drummers, but I'm not much a drummer yet and I've only been here a few days, so I'll let it wait.

Hey Anne. I'm wondering how you found the DW website, if you're not much a drummer yet?

Just curious. ;-)

Back