Internet censorship

There is a room with 10 monkeys in it. In the room is a ladder with a banana at the top. 1 monkey climbs to the top and gets the banana, and all the other monkeys get hosed down with freezing cold water. The monkey that got the banana gets removed from the room and replaced by another monkey. Th new monkey gets the banana, and the other monkeys get hosed again. The banana monkey is removed, and a new one put in his place. The new monkey starts to climb the ladder, but the other monkeys pull him down and beat him until he no longer wants the banana. Once more a monkey is removed and a new one takes its place. When the new monkey starts to climb the ladder, he gets beaten. This cycle repeats itself until there are no original monkeys in the room, yet the monkeys all still beat the new guy who tries to climb the ladder. At this point, the monkeys don't know why they beat the one who climbs the ladder they just do. The moral of the story is that's just how things are around here, even if we don't know why anymore.

Thanks a lot.

All the f******* stores are closed and now I want a banana.

Also, this story sounds quite a bit like corporate america, although most of the people I work with are actually more stupid than a monkey by a good margin.

And lastly, I'm sure that all 10 monkeys could play drums better than ringo.

I've often thought that maybe the whole conspiracy theory thing is the conspiracy itself. A specialized group that has been given the go to try and distract from what is actually going on. Seems that as conspiracies get bigger and more complex, people just stop caring, and the events themselves just get lost in the shuffle. People then stop caring to an extent (minus the conspiracy junkies), and eventually the whole thing is mostly forgotten. It is like giving cake to a kid with a boo-boo just to shut them up.

I was going to go through a tail wagging the dog thing,but decided to quote Churchill instead.He said."a lie travels around the world,while the truth is still getting it's boots on".

A recent CBS news show,60 Minutes,was discredited ,reporting their story on the recent attack and killing of a US ambassador in Bengazi.The eye wittness wasn't properly vetted,and his on air interview,was totally false.This embarassed the show,I think mainly because they got caught.It's not about truth,it's about ratings and being first.MONEY.

Conspiracy?I'll use one of my favorite movies as an anology ."The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance".a must see with James Stuart and John Wayne.

James Stuart becomes a somebody,because people believe he was a hero for shooting a homicidal maniac,Liberty Valance.It turns out that John Wayne,who actually shot him,conspires to keep his mouth shut,till one day,where he tells the now US Senator Ranson (Stuart),that it was he,who shot Liberty Valance.

Eventually,Stuart decides to come clean in a magazine interview to a Mr Scott.After doing so,Stuart asks his interviewer,"your not going to print that story?".

Scott replies,"Sir,this is the west,when the legend becomes fact,print the legend".

Steve B

Thanks a lot.

All the f******* stores are closed and now I want a banana.

Also, this story sounds quite a bit like corporate america, although most of the people I work with are actually more stupid than a monkey by a good margin.

And lastly, I'm sure that all 10 monkeys could play drums better than ringo.

That's just silly,you can't play drums with a banana.

Steve B

It is sometimes very necessary to protect the children or the aged family members from unnecessary activities on the internet. Things are very tempted on the internet with the privacy being the factor. But certain things distract the person to different thoughts and action which can be harmful for the family or self.

Back