HOW MUCH CAN I SELL SOME JOHN BLACKWELL SIGNED STICKS THAT HE PLAYED DURING HIS TOUR?

Re: HOW MUCH CAN I SELL SOME JOHN BLACKWELL SIGNED STICKS THAT HE PLAYED DURING HIS T

Their "value" is determined by what someone else is prepared to pay for them. List them on ebay and you'll soon find out how much they can be sold for.

Re: HOW MUCH CAN I SELL SOME JOHN BLACKWELL SIGNED STICKS THAT HE PLAYED DURING HIS T

If they ar new: 10$ - if they are used: 5$

B.

Meanwhile,

129879d1234912931-broken-swingarm-b-king-greece-15may27-caps-lock.jpg

Never been willing to fork over money just for someones autograph.

PFG pretty well hit it on the head, put them on e-bay you'll then know exactly how much they are worth.

Oh and do us a favor and take the caps lock OFF!

And with all due respect to Mr. Blackwell, I don't think there's nearly as much demand for his autograph as there would be for someone like Ringo, Vinnie, Gadd, Neil Peart, Charlie Watts, or one of the new breed of "celebrity" drummers like Travis Barker.

The sticks are probably worth little more than their value in a store. On a good day, from a major fan, you might get $15, but I think $10 is more likely.

Bermuda

I personally find it rude to stand in line and have someone sign anything supposedly for YOU and then try to sell them. Just sayin.'

Who knows really? They could just be his signature sticks.

Got any pic's \atlanta rules?

I HAVE AN EMPTY PLASTIC BOTTLE THAT ONCE CONTAINED ACETONE. ANYBODY WANNA BUY IT????

Sorry.

I got from John a nice 22" Artisan, which he played on tour with...hmm - is it possible to trade against the sticks?

But I love the sound so much and don't want to know what it's worth - because i keep it anyway...

Bernhard

Attachments

• johnblackwell.jpg
    johnblackwell.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

They could just be his signature sticks.

I hope his sig sticks are a shade more tasteful than his sig snare......does anyone actually like that huge and overly obtrusive JB on the side.....or is it just me that thinks he may as well have had a flashing neon sign instead?

$5 or $10 is pretty cheap! Is that what you guys buy sticks for? It's often closer to $15-25 here ... and that's without anyone's signature.

I can't believe the prices you guys talk about on this forum. We pay about double here in Oz.

$5 or $10 is pretty cheap! Is that what you guys buy sticks for? It's often closer to $15-25 here ... and that's without anyone's signature.

I can't believe the prices you guys talk about on this forum. We pay about double here in Oz.

Pair of promarks usually run about $8

Around $20.00 here.

Yup. Guess that's why you're trying to bleed me with the overpriced acetone bottle. How about 5c? After all the thing will stink of acetone!

The Kid Sticks I use these days are only $12 :) I had to shift to a new pair today - I finally wore out the beads after a year of use ...

Yup. Guess that's why you're trying to bleed me with the overpriced acetone bottle. How about 5c? After all the thing will stink of acetone!

The Kid Sticks I use these days are only $12 :) I had to shift to a new pair today - I finally wore out the beads after a year of use ...

You and those bloody kids sticks! :)

Hey Polly,

Have you ever thought of selling some of your used/signed kid's sticks?

You're quite the celebrity on DW...you could probably make a killing. Or at least enough to help you keep buying new sticks.

Post a pic and we'll 'bid' on it.

(sorry my caps lock was stuck off, everyone...)

Back