Double pedals and left-handed drummers..

-Nirvana-

Hey
Im a left-handed drummer with a left-handed set-up and im wondering what right-handed pedal you can change into left-handed and im wondering how you do this.
I head it was possible but i know not all of them can do this,

Thanks
Phil..

im a left handed drummer too.
the general rule with double pedals is that they do NOT switch from right to left.
most pedal companies have lefty models. i owned pacific lefty pedals for more than 4 years before buying my new lefty tama iron cobra pedals.

check musicians friend. they have a pretty good selection. i went to my local store and played on the tama iron cobra and dw 5000 righty pedals to decide then ordered them online.

how much are you wanting to spend?

im a left handed drummer too.
the general rule with double pedals is that they do NOT switch from right to left.
most pedal companies have lefty models. i owned pacific lefty pedals for more than 4 years before buying my new lefty tama iron cobra pedals.

check musicians friend. they have a pretty good selection. i went to my local store and played on the tama iron cobra and dw 5000 righty pedals to decide then ordered them online.

how much are you wanting to spend?

That PDP pedal is the one i was going to get lol
I hate that left-handed pedals are soo hard to find in music stores were i live. Its hard to be a left-handed drummer!
Anywas thanks for your help!

Phil..

That PDP pedal is the one i was going to get lol
I hate that left-handed pedals are soo hard to find in music stores were i live. Its hard to be a left-handed drummer!
Anywas thanks for your help!

Phil..

Like he said, everybody makes one so it shouldn't be a problem. Any store will order it for you. You cant walk out of the store with one, thats true.

pedals are the only exclusively right handed thing on the drum market... so after this your in the clear.

it does suck how there is never a good lefty setup anywhere. the guys up at guitar center let me set one up when i go.

pedals are the only exclusively right handed thing on the drum market... so after this your in the clear.

it does suck how there is never a good lefty setup anywhere. the guys up at guitar center let me set one up when i go.

REALLY, man i wish i lived in the states and could go there!

Equality for all drummers. The Off-Set and the Sleishman center pedals discriminate neither the right or left handed drummer.

Attachments

• th_134-3415_IMG.jpg
    th_134-3415_IMG.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 509
  • yhst-20930115034260_1987_37223976.jpg
    yhst-20930115034260_1987_37223976.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 1,396
I think all Trick pedals will double pedal anyway????

...You mean left footed drummers... Well, there's the Sleishman. Doesn't matter if your lefty or righty..

(A word of advice: Good idea have a sniffer dog check your pedals out before you play them.. )

leo chkin hrdware.jpg

Back