Arejay Hale

My band was playing the same circuit as those guys as they were growing up. I remember their mom driving them around to gigs in a van. Pretty cool to see them make the "big time".

Halestorm is from Red Lion Pennsylvania, which is about 10 miles from where I live. Fills me with pride :')

I an astounded there aren't more posts about Arejay and Halestorm. One of the best bands around, I adore The Strange Case Of album. Lzzy Hale's voice is amazing and Arejay has such energy!

Somewhat related:

Lzzy also talked about the fact that HALESTORM has had the same lineup for nearly two decades – a rarity among rock acts. "I feel like that's probably one of our biggest accomplishments," she said. "We actually still like each other. We've been on tours — we still go out on tours with bands that don't even speak [to each other] until they're on stage. And I'm, like, 'That must be horrible.' We've always supported and loved each other. And we've been through a lot of ups and downs; we've been through this whole roller-coaster ride together. And nobody really knows us the way we all know us. So it really is like a marriage, which is weird, because it's like I'm married to three guys and one of them is my brother. I should probably just say 'family' and not 'marriage' because Blabbermouth will get a hold of that… It's great. I love the boys. And I couldn't imagine doing it with anybody else. Because there is something about the way that we all meet in the middle. What I can do is something that the three boys cannot. But I can't do the same thing that Joe [Hottinger, guitar] does; I can't do the same thing that Josh [Smith, bass] does; nobody can do anything that Arejay can do.

He's an insane drummer:

Sorry to hear that. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Did you even watch the video? He's one of the many Daniel Radcliffes of the music industry.

A buddy of mine knows Arejay and says he’s “a cross between Tommy Lee and a golden retriever” ;). I like him…has a lot of spirit and sings very well, too.

Did you even watch the video? He's one of the many Daniel Radcliffes of the music industry.
I did. I just didn't see anything "insane" so I just assumed the worst.
He's a good showman, looks like he's having fun at it, the crowd enjoys it (as well as you), so that's all that really matters.

He's a good showman, looks like he's having fun at it, the crowd enjoys it (as well as you), so that's all that really matters.
This is what I mean by "insane"

I heard rumours that he's insane.

:)

Back