hardware bag with wheels, recommendations and advice

hello guys and happy and groovy new year

ill move straight to the subject. i am thinking of buying a bag with wheels for my hardware

i have
1 hi hat stand (pearl eliminator h2000)
1 drum throne (with no back rest)
2 cymbal arms
3 cymbal stand (2 are tama road pro and a typical pearl one)
(i might get another one cymbal stand at some point)

thats about it.

i know nothing about dimensions of the stands or what dimensions the bag should have.
or if it should be hard case or soft case.

i think i prefer a soft case as long as it is durable but i could go with hard case if it is the only option.
money is an issue so i hope i can find a cheap sollution (as cheap as possible of course)
i dont care if the bag is a "drum bag". i just need to do my job.

so, first things first can someone advice me on what dimension the bag should have? what am i aiming for?
thank you for your contribution to the topic before hand
and of course if you could reccomend specific models that would be awesome. thank you very much

ps1. i am in europe
ps2. a small question. is there any chance the hi hat stand could fit it without unscrewing the hi hat rod?

Dimensions: As far as the length, fold the legs of your tallest stand and measure it. It will save a lot of time when you're setting up if you can just pull out the stand, open the legs and go. If you're using memory locks you might have to dismantle the stands. I have a hi hat stand, two boom cymbal stands, a straight cymbal stand, and my throne base in an open-ended plywood box that measures 12" x 12". Everything fits just right. I put my snare stand in my trap case. I can't fit my throne seat because it's a Gibraltar tractor seat with a backrest. I would say get something a little bigger.

Can't help you with specific brands, though.

I don't know if anyone sells a bag/case that's 12" x 12". You might have to get one that's a a little shorter and wider. as long as the interior volume is close you should be ok. I've heard of people using a hard golf club case for their hardware. Like the kind that they use for airlines. You might be able to pick one up used pretty inexpensively.

I've heard of people using a hard golf club case for their hardware. Like the kind that they use for airlines. You might be able to pick one up used pretty inexpensively.

I use one made by SKB and I love it! Got it off craigslist for $25.

Back