I have a newfound respect for all you Aussies...

Hell I wouldn't go near that thing with a 10 metre electrified cattle prod.

At the risk of outing myself as a national disgrace........for a slice of that wallet..........well, let's just say that some serious consideration would ensue. There's not much I wouldn't do for a share of $17 billion.

Yeah, ok. We've determined what I am. We're just hagglin' over price!!

Ah, well that's where you and I differ then, mate. (here's where I get banned) I wouldn't fornicate that thing with a stolen johnson. Now I'm a relatively fun-loving, free thinking, beer-swilling party kinda guy...but even comatose it's take the whole SAS to stop me running for the hills.

I moved to Brisbane from the UK over six years ago. Spiders as a big as my hand, snakes going for me...it's all in a normal evening at home ha ha

Larry, your comment did not go unnoticed :)

Jules and Sonny - you guys are dreamin'. Gina would chew you up and spit you out like matchsticks.

Here was her predecessor as CEO of USA Pty Ltd, Australian (51st State) Division:

N_PACKER-200x0.jpg

Another dangerous predator.

Tourists should also look out for land sharks. They can't actually survive on the surface but they have the ability to hurl themselves out of the shallows at the beach, graab an unsuspecting sunbather even up to 3-4 metres from the shoreline, and then roll back into the sea with its unfortunate victim.

They initially evolved to eat beached whales but these days they find it hard to tell the difference.

Gina would chew you up and spit you out like matchsticks.

G, for a fair share of 17 billion I'll happily accept the name "splinter".

A few shots of Jack, a few shots of vodka and as the old saying goes........close your eyes and think of England.

Unlike me old mate from out west, I clearly have no shame......and the bigger the pay off, the more shame I'd be prepared to live with!! :)

Are you fair dinkum, mate? Shockin'. It'd take more than a few tinny's ta get me in the same state as that specimen, and stuff the money. Me dole is good enough fer me, mate. But I do expect a yell on the burla once the deed is done, me old..

A few shots of Jack, a few shots of vodka and as the old saying goes........close your eyes and think of England.

Unlike me old mate from out west, I clearly have no shame......and the bigger the pay off, the more shame I'd be prepared to live with!! :)

Even her own kids have to fight tooth and nail to get a slice of that wallet so I dare say no amount of "thinking of England" would do the trick!

Even her own kids have to fight tooth and nail to get a slice of that wallet so I dare say no amount of "thinking of England" would do the trick!

From what I understand, her kids are worthless and lazy, so I can't blame her. She inherited a decent fortune from her dad and made it many times larger, providing energy and raw materials for civilization and bringing jobs and wealth to her nation. Sounds good to me, even if she's not a very nice person.

Funny how a woman gets judged on her appearance and potential for sex in just about every realm they enter. Actually, not so funny.

Last edited:
You know we would, but they took all of our guns off us back in the early 90's I think it was. It's like swimming naked in a barrel full of piranhas around here let me tell you!

TOOK YOUR GUNS!!! OUCH. There trying to mess with our 2nd amendment rights in the states and it's pissin a lot of people off. I mean like what if we had an infestation of DROP BEARS we suppose to throw rocks at em?

"I never went to bed with an ugly woman,but sure woke up with a few".Kind of makes me wish someone would invent a stupid detector.It would have saved me from myself a few times.Especially wife #1.:)

Steve B

Yeah, we have to hunt them like I used to hunt snipes back in Pennsylvania as a kid. With paper bags, blindfolds and rocks. It's a bit touch and go sometimes as these things are a touch more vicious than a snipe.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55912&stc=1&d=1366273741

Snipe hunts....LOL.We used to do that in the boy scouts.Garbage bags,flashlights(torches) and a few well thrown rocks.Step back and watch the fun.LOL.:):)

Steve B

Back