drummers hairstyles

this sounds fun

for the first time in my life. i have grown my hair more than 1cm. :p so excited to make a good style out of it,. since i am bearing the tangled hair since last 5 months

so.. jus for the cause. what hair styles do u all drummers have out there.. images would be appreciated.

ive been growing mine out for about 7 months now. its the first time hair has cleared my ears. im not sure what style im going to go for yet, but i definitely love it long when im on the kit. it lets me zone out a bit more....

i want this hair.

Attachments

• b00slsdw_640_360.jpg
    b00slsdw_640_360.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4,019
  • John_Bonham.jpg
    John_Bonham.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3,937
I've started growing mine out as well. I don't have a recent picture, but if I pull my hair down in front of my face, it goes past my eyes. I think it's safe to say this is the longest my hair has ever been.

Ultimately I'm going for this look right here:
Muppets.jpg

Here's how I had mine not too long ago and am working back toward once again...
15453_245009375459_514015459_4916685_297974_n.jpg

I like to stick with my (patent pending) Jew-fro. Hasn't changed since I was 8 years old.

Girls love it ;)

Haha my friend who plays guitar and sings has this, looks pretty good on stage.

My hair is pretty normal. It curly though, so if i let it grow out (which I might do this summer) it could look pretty cool.

.....MONEY CAN´T BUY ME LOVE!!! AND SANTA, BRING MY BABY BACK TO ME!!!

johnny depp in blow. all of my contributions to the thread have been long hair. any more short hairs out there?

Attachments

• jdepp_blow.jpeg
    jdepp_blow.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3,904
I've started growing mine out as well. I don't have a recent picture, but if I pull my hair down in front of my face, it goes past my eyes. I think it's safe to say this is the longest my hair has ever been.

Ultimately I'm going for this look right here:
Muppets.jpg

But isn't that really what all real ( rock) drummers want?

I'm going with Peter Frampton hair. Not the 70's flowing golden locks, but the hair that he has now. LOL

White Gold's and the transvestite's dos ... wow ...

I don't think a thread like this is complete without the Weckl mullet, one of the more famous dos in the drumming world

0.jpg

Back