What are u doing in your free time?

Hmmm... Free time. Yes, I remember that!!
I have a 1 year old son... so free time is just a distant memory...

If I do get any - I play my drums!!!

Well, since it's a drummers forum I recon most people will do something drum-related in their free time. If I am not drumming I am playing games or watch movies or series.

Squeezing in as much drum practice as I can! If I'm not doing that I'm either procrastinating with my house mates or I'm seeing my g/f. We both love photography so it's another hobby that hogs my time. :)

My free time is taken up trying to make someone smile, well worth it as far as i`m concerned.. Oh yes!!!..

Last edited:
Usually I practice. It's too early now, 8.22 am. But at 9.30 I'll grab my sticks and my pad. I'll likely check this site during practice to see if anything interesting happens and then at 3.00 pm I will head off to teach drums.

currently I have MORE free time as I desire as I am working with physical therapy trying to rehab a torn shoulder...I have spent much of that time on the computer, looking at drums on line, buying drums, looking at the kit I just bought and playing one handed! Studying for my insurance exam and wishing like HELL I COULD GO TO WORK!!!!!!!!

When I am working I do not have much free time, but then I use it to practice drums, spend time with my family and watch the TUBE.

Back