What are you going to to be for Halloween?

Good old Zombie is always a reliable choice. You can really expand the whole effect with Zombie eye contacts though.

Check out this guy that walked into a recent music video shoot. Don't know if you can tell but he has the creepy contacts in. More of a vampire thing going on than a zombie but he was pretty scary!

Attachments

• Me and Vampire Dude small.jpg
    Me and Vampire Dude small.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 213
Marty McFly. Just have to get one of those down vests off eBay.

BATMAN! gonna take down all the evil doers and save the pretty ladies, im sure if they check my utility belt they'll fine the right "tool" for anyjob ;)

I'm going to play a gig and pretend that I am a drummer for the eve.
Im going to arrive late, Im not going to wear a shirt. Im going to wear shorts and weird thin soled shoes. Im going to get drunk, Then Im going to miss all of the stops, mess up all of the fills, and not come in on time at the beginning of each tune.

I'm taking this as a huge compliment, because after all, Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

During Halloween, I'll be enjoying amusement park rides in Walibi World, Hollland.

Anyone else going to amusement parks & theme parks during Halloween? I know it's quite a big event in American parks.

Anyone else going to amusement parks & theme parks during Halloween? I know it's quite a big event in American parks.

They have Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios here in Florida, and it goes on for most of October and some of November. My roommates and I are going Halloween weekend.

Universal studios is probably the best at Halloween events. Have fun. ;)

My best bud and I are having a Halloween party at his place. I'm going as Hunter S. Thompson. At least if I have a few too many everyone will just assume I'm in character.

Guess I'll wear nothing but black gloves & socks, tuck my dick between my legs and, hey presto, the five of spades! (p.s. not so great if you're blonde, or you forgot the parents in law were at the same party, lol!)

Haha! That's just creepy, but go a head and post the pics anyway! We can have a little contest and vote for best (or most disturbing) costume.

Haha! That's just creepy, but go a head and post the pics anyway! We can have a little contest and vote for best (or most disturbing) costume.
Mali, of course, I'm joking, although I'd certainly win the most disturbing catagory, without a costume, lol. You don't seriously think I'd do such a thing, do you? I'm not Larry, lol!!!!

I want to be Frank the Rabbit, but i don't have the money...

Attachments

• 500full-donnie-darko-poster.jpg
    500full-donnie-darko-poster.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 128
Re: Happy Halloween My DW Friends!.

Nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTsxBrc6ZQE&feature=sub

well I was working...i work at a pizza store as a driver. Got a fair bit of candy as tips, so that was okay :)

Right back at you. Some pumpkins some people with talent carved.

Attachments

• halloween-photography-tips-2.jpg
    halloween-photography-tips-2.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 109
  • halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 109
Like the other Aussies here I don't do Halloween. It's growing here but still no biggie. I've seen a few houses in my local area with fake cobwebs on them and some kids running around looking like fat skeletons ... that's about it.

Nasty nosebleed you had there, Dog!

Love the little snatch of Whole Lotta Love in the Munsters, Last Man :)

Back