Everyone post pics of your kit!

sadwashedupdrummer

Post and describe! Drums, finishes, hardware, cymbals, heads, sticks etc.

My kit:
image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Pearl Export ELX black to grey fade with black hardware, 10, 12 and 14 inch toms, 16" black Tama Swingstar tom, 14 snare and a 22" kick. I have Evans EC2 on the batter side for the toms, Evans Ozone on the snare and Remo Powerstroke 3 on both batter and resonant sides of the bass. My hardware, I'm not too picky about, but it's mostly PDP and Pearl stands, as well as a stock stand from my old Fender set. The hi hat stand is also a PDP. I have DW 7002 double bass pedals with a Gibralter click pad on the bass drum head. As for my cymbals, I have 14" AAX stage hi hats, an Istanbul Sultan hand hammered 20" ride, 18" AAXplosion crash, an 18" A Custom crash (has a chunk missing from the top :/,) 10" A Custom splash (personal favorite,) 12" A Fast Splash, 12" Wuhan splash, a 14" Han Chi china and an 18" XS20 china. Im also not very picky about my sticks, but I do like the Vic Firth ones dipped in red rubber paint.

Last edited:
I could have sworn that we already had a "Show Your Pearl" Thread?
Along with a "Show Every Other Brand Of Kit Thread"

Nice kit though!
I like the color and the cymbal choices.
Is that tape on the batter heads?
Shame on you!

Sorry I'm new here and don't have much time to fish around for Show Off Your Kits threats.

And yeah it's tape, it's temporary until I upgrade my heads and really does make them sound better.

That Istanbul ride is gorgeous. I'm having a bit of cymbal-lust right now. It's a problem and I'm not sure my girlfriend understands.

PICT0005.jpg

Taye Spotlight series

Zildjian hats, Sabian thin crash, crash-ride and ride...

LP Icebell and Wuhan china

Hey All. This is my PDP Birch kit. Has the Tobacco fade wood finish and looks really nice. Pretty new to me, so there are still many things left to work towards. Here a few notes about it.

-5 piece fusion sizes (One tom is left off in this setup)
-Iron Cobra double kick
-Assorted beater cymbals, need to invest in new ones soon.
-Stock remo heads with moon gels
-Evans emad ported head on the kick, still need the other emad on the kick side.
-Gibraltar rack system, only using the front cross bar only.
-Pork Pie Pig Lite snare, tuned about as high as it will go, coated remo on that.

Think that is about it. Besides cymbals what would you add to my kit? I am making a wish list and checking things off when I can, thanks for looking ya'll!

-Grant

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 593
Mine's on here too many times, already. They're gonna kick me off if I post it again.

Back