What's your "day" job?

I'm an Occupational Instructor. I just left a job teaching foreign language to military people, and am trying to transistion into teaching for a large government agency.

Edit: I am substitute teaching at the American High School here on the Air Force Base and I teach drums at a British Grammar School.

Last edited:
I also get to play with lots of toys. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic for a rental company. So when some idiot messes up a $500,000 excavator I get to fix it.

I am a grade 9 high school student hoping to get an honours (Canadian Spelling) fine arts diploma in music along my high school diploma. From there I hope to go to University and have a professional career as a percussionist

I am a LVN/vocational nurse, recently out of nursing school and new to the profession. I will continue on with getting a RN/registered nursing license within the next 2 years while working as a vocational nurse.

I own a furniture store called Krupp Furnishings, I am the third generation in my family to own this store. I am also an interior designer. We have also started a moving service since we already have the trucks and manpower. I love my job it is a fun relaxed environment and if there are any other salesman out there you know how fun that can be.

Last edited:
Im a cook at a small french restaurant. It pays the bills.

I have the best "day job"! I sit around a music store all day a play the electronic drum sets when im really really bored. A couple days of the week I give lessons to littler kids! Its awesome!

Student in the morning. Then i sit on my arse for the rest of the afternoon watching tv and playing drums, of course.
I'd love to go to the music business and management uni in london, and maybe become a producer, band manager or stuff like that.

(But its next to a rec park and beach where pretty ladies like to go.)...............cool, I'm a maintenance supervisor at a Hotel where the pretty ladies like to sleep....

Last edited by a moderator:
grade 11 student..also i work pert time in the bakery at an A&P...cushiest job ever
im looking into teaching kids too, $15 an hour to some kid in the burbs, im just waititng to rebuild my chops (2 week lapse cuz of new nieghbor. had to get mute pads) and im in 3 school bands..anything but sleeping is pretty much my spare time

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a student majoring in Astrophysics. I plan pick up a minor in Astrobiology.

I'm a college student majoring in only God knows what and I'm admissions counselor for the school I attend. At least it pays the debts piled on by my true love...

I am a college student. i work at Starbucks Coffee Company and teach drum lesson and play gigs. Pretty good money... oh yah and i sale stuff on ebay. Pretty much my girl and music and family are my life.

Back