Real dinner music

I wonder what food tastes better when we are belting out Takin' Care of Business at the local restaurant?

Hey Grea! You are getting close to the 10,000's...

Boy do we have it cushy. Our poor ancestors were happy if they made it through the day without being eaten by some wild animal. Now, if I don't have the sound of waves crashing while I eat my lobster, heads are gonna roll!

People just have too much free time lol. Hey it's cool though. why not, right?

I wonder what food tastes better when we are belting out Takin' Care of Business at the local restaurant?

I'm thinking beer and peanuts :)

Boy do we have it cushy. Our poor ancestors were happy if they made it through the day without being eaten by some wild animal. Now, if I don't have the sound of waves crashing while I eat my lobster, heads are gonna roll!

People just have too much free time lol. Hey it's cool though. why not, right?

Interesting how our senses connect, though. The visual / audio links are well known - and (over)used.

Hey Grea! You are getting close to the 10,000's...

This Thursday or Friday should be a hoot!

Won't be Thurs or Fri - I'm cutting down. In fact I may quit posting to avoid the dreaded 5-figures!

Yea right! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
You slay me Grea.

Back