Free: Free : Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the U.S and Canada are joined at the hip economically, we are still part of NAFTA after all, throw me in too.

I smell rejection...........

Roadydad will the postage kill me??? Looks like about $1.50 . Which town or city? No rejection

I'd like some of that action please, Grunts.

In the hat Al, and to be sure I have hired the following accouting firm to oversee all proceedings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 11.47.23.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 11.47.23.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
OK, so Europe is excluded, but just for clarity, in this world view is Australia part of Europe or the US?

Australia is of course neither Europe or the US, just trying to save my poor butt some postage fees. Same with Asia, the Middle East, Polynesia, etc.

Australia is of course neither Europe or the US, just trying to save my poor butt some postage fees. Same with Asia, the Middle East, Polynesia, etc.

Sooo...what you're saying is that Antarctica is still in play. lol

FREE FREE FREE will end at midnight tonight. Tomorrow when I wake up I will draw the winner. Still interested, let me know soon. Good Luck.

I don't participate on the forum as much lately, but that's because I have been in school. That is all about to change. I'm a huge documentary junkie, and of course, love drums. So I'd really appreciate you throwing me into that wonderful hat of yours. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
I don't participate on the forum as much lately, but that's because I have been in school. That is all about to change. I'm a huge documentary junkie, and of course, love drums. So I'd really appreciate you throwing me into that wonderful hate of yours. Thanks so much.

Haters gonna hate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back