Maybe I should have thought this thru...

MaryO

Platinum Member
Had one of those spur of the moment whims last weekend and traded in my car for this...

Now just where in the heck is the drum set going to go????

Actually not too worried about that...it'll be a long time before this newbie is ready to travel with the kit so I'm good. At least I can drive it to lessons and back. lol

And the mid-life crisis continues...

Attachments

• pontiac.bmp
    422.1 KB · Views: 266
Nice wheels! I actually had a salesman at a Jaguar dealership open the trunk on an XJS and tell me my bass drum would fit in there. Sure, if it was five inches deep....

I can't see the picture. A few years ago I really was enthralled with the Pontiac Solstice. I don't even think I could fit a snare drum in that truck, let along a bass drum.

Nice looking car! I'd just have to buy it outright, though - I can't see them giving me much for my 1994 Subaru...

Yeah, there's a whopping 5.4 cubic ft of "trunk" space with the top UP...2 with it down...lol. But she sure is fun to drive! I guess I could fit my snare in the passenger seat. That and my practice pad are all I really need to transport for now anyways.

The roof comes down you sillies. Roof down, drums stacked. No problem.

The roof comes down you sillies. Roof down, drums stacked. No problem.

Trust me, the bass shell wouldn't fit in the passenger seat, top up OR down...lol. But that's why the boyfriend has a truck!

Back