Drumhead Magazine Special Edition

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
A partial cover shot of the next Drumhead magazine, snare drum special. But reading the fine print, issue not included with subscriptions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 12.54.03.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 12.54.03.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Looks like I'll have to get that one.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a subscriber to Drumhead and this special issue is not included in the subscription rate. I ordered mine and it arrived a few days later.

Hands down the single best drum issue I've ever purchased! Well worth the price!

If you enjoy snare drums--and who doesn't?--don't miss out on this issue. Great stories on the pros and really great editorials as well.
Especially enjoyed the perspective and input from Shane Kinney, Bill Detamore, Ronn Dunnett and Joe Montineri.

Already looking forward to Volume 2 (Hint! Hint! Drumhead staff!).

If your local book or music store doesn't offer it, you can mail order it here: https://squareup.com/store/drumhead-magazine

I have never heard of this magazine.

Guess I'm out of the loop.

For being "The Number 1 Drum Magazine in Circulation" I've never heard of it either.

I must be out of the loop too.

It's my favorite drum magazine and I think you'd dig it Tom. The feature interviews are always longer and more in-depth than those in the other drum magazines. Jonathan Mover is its founder and Editor-In-Chief, BTW.

It’s my favourite drum magazine also. I look forward to every single issue and I’ll look forward to this one also.

For anyone who’s never read it and is a bit fed up of publications without much content you will not be disappointed*

Great magazine. The best out of the five I read.

(*I think)

I'm a subscriber to Drumhead and this special issue is not included in the subscription rate. I ordered mine and it arrived a few days later.

Hands down the single best drum issue I've ever purchased! Well worth the price!

If you enjoy snare drums--and who doesn't?--don't miss out on this issue. Great stories on the pros and really great editorials as well.
Especially enjoyed the perspective and input from Shane Kinney, Bill Detamore, Ronn Dunnett and Joe Montineri.

Already looking forward to Volume 2 (Hint! Hint! Drumhead staff!).

If your local book or music store doesn't offer it, you can mail order it here: https://squareup.com/store/drumhead-magazine

Nine bucks to ship?
No thank you!

Judging by the cover (I know it's bad...) , I thought it was a scan from a 1993 magazine :-D
Looks like there is some Graphist job to get !

I have never heard of this magazine.

Guess I'm out of the loop.

I subscribed to Drumhead for about ten years and got tired of their lousy graphic design and Jon Mover always talking about himself in the interviews. I let my subscription run out and sub’d to Drum! and Modern Drummer. After two years of pure fluff I’m back to subscribing to Drumhead.

What I found odd was, given Mover’s precise style of drumming, the mag’s graphic design is sloppy. I figured he’d want a better looking, more readable magazine.

I subscribed to Drumhead for about ten years and got tired of their lousy graphic design and Jon Mover always talking about himself in the interviews. I let my subscription run out and sub’d to Drum! and Modern Drummer. After two years of pure fluff I’m back to subscribing to Drumhead.

What I found odd was, given Mover’s precise style of drumming, the mag’s graphic design is sloppy. I figured he’d want a better looking, more readable magazine.

I subscribed to Modern Drummer for years, and I let it run out well over a decade ago. Their "reviews" were really advertisements in disguise (and it was a poor disguise at that IMO). Even still, I'm glad they are still around.

I bought that today. Peace and goodwill.

I subscribed to Modern Drummer for years, and I let it run out well over a decade ago. Their "reviews" were really advertisements in disguise (and it was a poor disguise at that IMO). Even still, I'm glad they are still around.

A lot of the stereo mags (Stereo Review)were like that back in the day.
I knew one of the reviewers and it was one big ad for the advertisers.

If the gear was too bad ,they would send it back saying you got something else that doesn't suck i can review?

Back