3rd Musicians Swap Meet on L.I.

ddrummer23

3rd NY Musicians Swap Meet (LONG ISLAND NY)
Event Date: September13th, 2014
Time: 11am-4pm
Location: The American Legion, 22 Grove Pl, Babylon, NY 11702
2blks from the LIRR Babylon train station

If you are looking for new or used equipment or want to trade come on down! If you know someone, who has music equipment lying around that isn't being used, it could be instruments, sound gear, vintage parts, amps or memorabilia let them know about this opportunity. New, used & vintage! Come on down, check it out! (tri-state area)
Consignment area will be available!
Admission $5 Mention DrummerWorld and get $1 off
More info on calendar! Click link above...

Last edited:
There have been many discussions about these pedals on just about every drum forum.
They will be a featured item at our next event. Sept 13th, in Babylon NY
Not to many opportunities to try these out! Come on down and give them a try!!!

Attachments

• offset_2.JPG
    offset_2.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 490
There have been many discussions about these pedals on just about every drum forum.
They will be a featured item at our next event. Sept 13th, in Babylon NY
Not to many opportunities to try these out! Come on down and give them a try!!!

Every single one of your posts has to do with the Long Island musicians swap meet.You don't participate in any discussions here,on any topic.This place isn't here for you to advertise for free,which is nothing but spam,and against the rules of the forum.

Steve B

Re the nature of the posts, I'm on the fence. Technically, it is advertising, but it's also a cool thing for the members in that area. It's cheap enough to attend, so it's not like the poster is getting rich off anyone's back, or that there's a perpetual stream (trickle...) of income to be derived, as it ends in 6 weeks.

But I would like to see ddrummer23 participate, and not just pimp the membership for relative nickels & dimes every 6 months. If he's looking for a long-term benefit in building future show attendance, that's the way to establish credibility and a following. We all stand to learn something in the process, too.

Bermuda

Hi Bermuda,
My apologies...I understand why some people may feel this way, but as you noticed I try not to go overboard with comments about the event nor am I getting rich(thanks for noticing that) its just a passion that I have. What I am trying to do here is give the average person an opportunity to be a vendor at a show thats not going to make them broke. Also at the same time I am reaching out to small mfg's to highlight their products that they may not afford the opportunity at NAMM so the everyday musicians can see and touch these products before they order something online and never get to try it. I certainly in no way want to upset the administrators here or the other guest.
I will certainly try to post here a little more.
Thank you!.

My apologies if I misunderstood your intentions.I guess I just should have asked for clarification.We just get a lot of spam here,and the mods here work hard,but it goes under the radar on occasion.Again,mea culpa.

Steve B

Back