Jason Bonham

Here's one thing he's been doing.
http://bccommunion.com/
I've got their first album and it's pretty good, but doesn't quite live up to the hype IMHO.
I hope the new one they are making is better.

I get so excited every time I see Jason doing something that is not Zepp related. I'm aware his old man casts a long shadow, but I reckon that too often he's all to willing to stay under it. He's a fine drummer in his own right and I'm always happy to see him doing things that don't cash in on the same old meal ticket and help him continue to forge his own identity. All that said however, I'm hanging for the O2 reunion DVD to be released!

Looking forward to listening to this stuff when I get home. Thanks for the link!!

If you get a chance get the Live Over Europe DVD. Lots of good footage and shots of Jason.

I really like the drum sound he's got on this DVD. Any insights into how he's getting that sound on the toms? I haven't had much luck in finding out exactly what setup he's using either. Sizes, heads, etc. the snare looks to be a 6.5"x14" brass DW. Not quite sure about anything else though.

I really like the drum sound he's got on this DVD. Any insights into how he's getting that sound on the toms? I haven't had much luck in finding out exactly what setup he's using either. Sizes, heads, etc. the snare looks to be a 6.5"x14" brass DW. Not quite sure about anything else though.

Hit him up with a facebook message.

Hit him up with a facebook message.

With today's social media sometimes I forget about how easy it can be to ask these guys ourselves. I'll look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back