MFB is BACK!

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
I can't believe my eyes but there it is, yes MFB is officially back with 25 posts at last sighting.

I asked about you not too long ago and apparantly I missed your departure.

So dude! Where ya been? Spill it!

No need for the party guys. Long story, I haven't been well in a long time and didn't want to spill it over into here, but really - nothing to worry about. Thanks for the warm welcome, it's a good feeling!

Too bad you're getting a party anyway.

Seriously, it's great to see your ugly face around here again....

Ugly? I'll have you known it's hidden by a fine beard!

Good to see you back again, MFB! Anyone with a brain the size of a planet and who puts me on to Brian Blade has kudos from this end :)

Ah, the "joys" of middle-age unwellness. Rest assured, there are a few of us crocks here. Hope your bod's behaving itself better now.

It's not the bod sad to say! And Polly, I'm 22 ;-)

Okay MFB, that gives me 0 out of 2, although if you were born in Mali then you might qualify as middle-aged ... did I say my head's a bitch too? I have 4,000+ idiot posts here to prove it.

I would like to apologise for Caddy's gratuitous use of "alot". This has been a battle I have waged here while you were away with zero results - unless you count providing occasional mild amusement for those who know where I'm coming from as a "result".

Welcome back MFB.

You need to update us on your opinions regarding milk, seatbelts, musicality...whatever else.

Anyways, good to see you again.

I thought I felt a disturbance in the force.

Welcome back. I miss a lot of the posters that used to post on here that don't post on here anymore.

I find your lack of faith... Disturbing.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And nice to see you Matt! (And everyone else, except Grunters of course).

Back