New C&C kit

danpaint

just picked this baby up the other day from fourfour drums .
best kit iv ever played in my life.
setup pics n specs to come..

dsc00533qhs.jpg

dsc00534uei.jpg

wow man that kit looks beautiful, show us some pics of that kit fully loaded please, and C&C make some incredible looking and sounding drums. Congrats and thanks for sharing

Oh man, you don't have that $3,000 set up in a garage do you? If I payed that much for a set of drums they would be enclosed in a acrylic box with a couple armed guards around it.

Oh man, you don't have that $3,000 set up in a garage do you? If I payed that much for a set of drums they would be enclosed in a acrylic box with a couple armed guards around it.

Actually, it's pounds, so about $6,500. That is a ripoff though, no matter how good the kit is. You can buy a 7 pc. DW for 7 grand. Wow, now that I think about it. 1k a drum.... That is ridiculous :O

Nonetheless, I'm jealous man. That really looks great!

Actually, it's pounds, so about $6,500. That is a ripoff though, no matter how good the kit is. You can buy a 7 pc. DW for 7 grand. Wow, now that I think about it. 1k a drum.... That is ridiculous :O

Nonetheless, I'm jealous man. That really looks great!

Really nice drums and I like how you use a snare stand to hold a tom.

My drums came to about $1,000 each. If you're going to spend that much on drums, however, it better be real real special. I can't think of any ply drums that would be worth that much, unless there is golf-leaf finish or something.

I've heard nothing but brilliant reviews of C and C, can you get some videos or something on when they're setup?

Tom

In a world where pukeworthy fades rule the roost, that is quite possibly the most beautiful finsih I've seen on a new drumset. I vintage junky, and that looks like it would fit right in.

thanks for the comments. Some more photos. including derek grants kickdrum as he had all his uk tour kit there at the time . i also just bought a irioncobra hi hatstand and new hats and ride.
dscf0273.jpg

dscf0303.jpg

dscf0295e.jpg

dscf0296.jpg

dscf0297y.jpg

Awesome kit! I love the vintage vibe on the finish. I've heard a new C&C kit and they sound amazing.

When your drums are like fine works of art, they are worth every penny. (Even "ply" ones.)

just picked this baby up the other day from fourfour drums .
best kit iv ever played in my life.
setup pics n specs to come..

dsc00533qhs.jpg

dsc00534uei.jpg

Nice finish on those. A bit of a steep price on but I agree that you can't really be comparing US prices to UK. On the other hand, if I had that much to spend I may have looked into having the gentleman at Unix whip me up a stave kit.

Does C&C use Keller shells?

In a world where pukeworthy fades rule the roost, that is quite possibly the most beautiful finsih I've seen on a new drumset. I vintage junky, and that looks like it would fit right in.

I got to say i agree with you.. unfortunately the pukeworthy fades rule the roost indeed and i also would like to see more tasteful finishes like this around.. stunning kit.

I got to say i agree with you.. unfortunately the pukeworthy fades rule the roost indeed and i also would like to see more tasteful finishes like this around.. stunning kit.

Double Agreed. I am looking at purchasing a small Yamaha kit for my very tiny practice room, and the only finish I really dig is Vintage Natural. Simple, understated and not louder than my playing, That's how I like my finishes.

Back