RUDIMENTALTEES.COM Designer Drum T-shirts about to go live!!!

RUDIMENTALTEES.COM

Hey everyone!

RUDIMENTALTEES.COM is opening next month and I wanted to drop a line for you to check it out and join the Facebook fan page!

Everyone loves drum shirts, but most of the shirts we run across at shows are kinda lame. We are working to make drum shirts that drummers actually want to wear! We are opening with 4 designs, and plan to add monthly!

Come check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rudimentalteescom/126656190723672

Thanks for the look!

Here are a few shirts going on sale in November!

Our Motto is FLAMS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

Our first 4 original designs pay homage to the Flam Rudiments.

Here is a sneak peak at our OFF THE LEFT long sleeve!

69136438322393756724808.jpg

Our FLAM EVOLUTION shirt is now up!
From the Originals to some of todays Hybrid Favorites!
be sure to check out our fan page on FaceBook (Rudimentaltees.com)
or the website coming in November www.RUDIMENTALTEES.com

69298126681424054482126.jpg

Third Design is up!

FLAM DRAGS
They Make People Happy.

72779127876440601647126.jpg

MORE TO COME NEXT WEEK ON OUR SITE!!!

I like the designs but I'm not a fan of shirts that advertise the brand all over them.... especially a website. My opinion would be to make the shirt more about wearing a cool design and let the wearer tell people where they got the shirt instead of writing your website all over the shirt.

Hey everyone!

RUDIMENTALTEES.COM is opening next month and I wanted to drop a line for you to check it out and join the Facebook fan page!

Everyone loves drum shirts, but most of the shirts we run across at shows are kinda lame. We are working to make drum shirts that drummers actually want to wear! We are opening with 4 designs, and plan to add monthly!

Come check it out!

Thanks for the look!

Here are a few shirts going on sale in November!

Our Motto is FLAMS ARE GOOD FOR YOU.

Our first 4 original designs pay homage to the Flam Rudiments.

Here is a sneak peak at our OFF THE LEFT long sleeve!

69136438322393756724808.jpg

Our FLAM EVOLUTION shirt is now up!
From the Originals to some of todays Hybrid Favorites!
be sure to check out our fan page on FaceBook (Rudimentaltees.com)
or the website coming in November www.RUDIMENTALTEES.com

69298126681424054482126.jpg

Third Design is up!

FLAM DRAGS
They Make People Happy.

72779127876440601647126.jpg

MORE TO COME NEXT WEEK ON OUR SITE!!!

These shirts are great.

How about some freebies to the DRUMMERWORLD staff, who can then pass the extras onto some forum users?

There has been a lot going on this past month, and we have a lot of new stuff to show off!!! We've added dealers - Columbus Percussion in Ohio (and major online dealer) as well as MusicMart in Japan!

These photos were just sent to us last week! Check out Taku Hirano rockin our Taiko FLAMS ARE GOOD FOR YOU t-shirt in South Africa on tour with A.R. Rahman (Slum Dog Millionaire sound track)
Soundcheck at Moses Madhiba Stadium (Durban, South Africa on tour with A.R. Rahman)

*Photo by Nilaya Sabnis

Taku is an incredible percussionist with an amazing resume of touring. He's played with the who's who in rock and pop. Look him up!

Big ups to Taku for the support!

16306117847380550503913.jpg

15701610150105062681412.jpg

*****AS PROMISED!!!*****
bass drummers get some love before Christmas
societyofrudimentalbass.jpg

We at Rudimentaltees.com think its LONG overdue for the low end to get some love!
*FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL BASS DRUM SOCIETY ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE FOR YOUR SECTION!*
(place your order, and prior to shipping we will refund your shipping cost)
sizes: Xsmall S M L XL and XXL for the big dogs!
http://rudimentaltees.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=38

Join the Rudimental Bass Drummers Society Established 2010 by RUDIMENTALTEES.COM today
T-shirt features:
Two Lions protect our Bass Drum
a totally rad Raven positioned on the top of the drum carrying mallets in it's talons.

Back tag line contains our Raven again with Bass Drum Mallets and RUDIMENTALTEES.COM
DARK NAVY BLUE
Print in COPPER

It's cold outside. You need this.
It's in stock here!
http://rudimentaltees.com/store/

tanbeaniert.jpg

greybeaniert.jpg

WE ALSO HAVE COMBO PACKAGE DEALS THAT SAVE YOU $$$$
Its like getting stuff for free!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the look!

I like some of these designs, "Rudi".and would be a keen buyer.......what chance of expanding and including an Oz distribution?

Quite frankly, it pisses me off having to order every single little thing that may be worthwhile, from the States......I understand we are a global backwater out here, but every now and again, it'd be nice to be able to shop for something in my own backyard.

What say you? Any plans for expansion?

I like some of these designs, "Rudi".and would be a keen buyer.......what chance of expanding and including an Oz distribution?

Quite frankly, it pisses me off having to order every single little thing that may be worthwhile, from the States......I understand we are a global backwater out here, but every now and again, it'd be nice to be able to shop for something in my own backyard.

What say you? Any plans for expansion?

I hit you up on a private message! Get back to me through there or our company email I sent you!

Chris Romanowski

24 hour Christmas Sale is on!!!

Merry Christmas!
We are running some deals for the next 24 hours on out site http://www.rudimentaltees.com
for all those out there looking to update that drum t-shirt wardrobe.

We will run deals from time to time so bookmark our site and check in often!

These deals will Run through Christmas day!

Remember, Flams Are Good For You....

beanietaikosale.jpg

and

combosale2.jpg

and

offtheleftbeaniecombosa.jpg

Dont forget we also have FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BASS DRUM SHIRT ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE FOR YOUR SECTION!
(we will refund shipping upon shipping your order)
65894139932046062753126.jpg

I like the designs but I'm not a fan of shirts that advertise the brand all over them.... especially a website. My opinion would be to make the shirt more about wearing a cool design and let the wearer tell people where they got the shirt instead of writing your website all over the shirt.

+1, I would buy 2 right off the bat if they did not have the website written on it. I guess from your non-reply to this question you are not going to offer these shirts without the website written on it?

+1, I would buy 2 right off the bat if they did not have the website written on it. I guess from your non-reply to this question you are not going to offer these shirts without the website written on it?

Currently in our catalog our designs have our brand name on them, (like most companies producing such a style of clothes.) We have taken the time and care to build them into most of the designs as you can see. I would comment that one of the most popular lines of apparel of all times, Air Jordan, Nike, have their name/logos on everything.

Flam Evolution, Flam Drags Make People Happy, and Flams Are good for you, as well as the Rudimental Bass Drum Society have a design that stands on their own, and we believe the very limited use of the company name included in the design does not take away from the look of the product.

Thanks for looking!

Pataflaflas make people happy too. (At least once the initial shock is over)

I dislike the sweater design. It looks a bit much. The evolution one is cool and the one with the taiko drummer. Not too keen on the rest.

Thanks for the input!

On a side note, we will never know the answer to your nike question, since at the time it was released, nike.com didnt really exist... But they did plaster NIKE all over it!

The longsleeve is actually the #1 selling item we sell right now, although, they all do very well!

Patalfafla's do make people happy, in fact most rudiments in general are very satisfying to the hands and ears, but reefed flam drags from a full ensemble battery moment are a man style rudiment that never let you down...

Back