2010 Football World Cup-South Africa

Re: 2010 World Cup-South Africa

here original pictures from the Italian Dive Camp....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRO626ImQek

Love them anyway - and the cars....

Bernhard

Absolutely, they make awesome cars. Fantastic video too.

Drogba is the most cynical and obvious diver in the world.

What about Ronaldo? He'd be the biggest actor in world football at the moment. Drogba, who is a disgrace, would come a close second in my opinion.

To you England supporters.... please stop talking about winning the title now, you're only setting yourself up for the usual failure :)

Anyways, back to the WC. I just don't think Engerlund is going to go far in this campaign. If anything, I think Spain has the best chance of winning.

Agreed with Spain, much as I hate to say it, their team is RIDICULOUS this year. Good players, good coach, good management, not to mention their playing thus far has been amazing.

However, Germany has also done well. I feel that they got further in Euro than they deserved, but they have been playing rather well recently, and if the defense picks up and the mids start taking those shots when they can, Germany is gonna be a tough contender.

That being said, not a fan of the South American teams this year. England has a solid team as well, but I feel as though the curse is going to live on just a bit longer, although I do think they'll make it to at least the quarter finals.

I think you'll see Spain in the finals, hopefully against Germany :)

Nicely done on the Celtic bhoy.

SUFC Loyal, my local team is the Vancouver Whitecaps, who now play in the MLS, a league that despise with a passion, but not nearly as much as Rangers. The club stands for nothing and is a complete joke. Sure, they win quite often, but football isn't taken too seriously over here. Also, the manager is a terrible.

Supporting a big club, doesn't necessarily mean that you're a bandwagon glory hunter supporter. Man U fans certainly fall under that category, but when you look at the supporters of clubs like Celtic and Barcelona, they follow their club through and through. Even the illiterate, inbred huns are passionate, mind you, they advocate fascism and racism.

I do support smaller clubs though, like St. Pauli and Cork City.

I dont tend to follow our Premier League either, my team is in the lower league anyway.

When i was younger i would go and watch West Ham Unitied and Tottenham play, back in the early 80's,
(Not good times in English football, quite a few times i would get caught up in the violance, but i was way to young to be involved, i would just try and run to the other side of the stand, Not Fun),
but the surporters were proper working class people, standing shoulder to shoulder on the terraces.

Not like now, were alot of people who follow the big premier clubs, are Corporate people, people who could not care about the score, but along for jolly up only, aaarrrhhh, and then you will have your suporters who will stop going to watch there team, as they are at the bottom of the league. aaarrrhhh hate them also.

Within our lower league you still get your proper surporter still.

Love football and the passion that one has for the game, it shows in this thread, brings out the tribal mentality in people.

Anyway, you are a buch of sour crouts, you are all jelious, because this year we have a great team and good manager and will go all the way in 2010 world cup.

"COME ON ENGLAND".

Not all fans of big clubs fall "under that category" & support a club just because they're successful. I've been a Man Utd supporter since I was a kid, down here most Aussies support them, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal because they're the teams that you hear the most about (yes, because they're a success), you never really get an opportunity to see much of teams like Sunderland etc. Although it is better these days now that the EPL is broadcast on TV.

England Still will proberly win the World cup in 2010.

You may think the english are delusional, but one thing you need to remember is that we are called THE UNITED KINGDOM. which means joined in alliance. Oh yes! Never under estimate the brits. We can and will win. Hello ace face!! DD.. . . . .

United Kingdom? You mean a Kingdom where 2 out of the 4 nations (Northern Ireland and Scotland) don't even want to be a part of anymore?

So UK politices, is that what they teach you in Canada now.

You seem well versed, in what is and what aint.

Its a shame that celtic and rangers, would like to join our Premier football league.

News to me that N / Ireland wants to part from the UK, watch the football and you will see many Union jacks being displayed in the ground from the Irish contingent.

A certan element of the Scotish people would like to be independent, so long as the English goverment still keep subsidising them.

I think the English goverment pay about £145 per head in England and about £3455 in subserdys per Scotish head, due to (not being disrespectful to the Scotish) Scotland not being able to self surport itself entily.

So UK politices, is that what they teach you in Canada now.

You seem well versed, in what is and what aint.

Its a shame that celtic and rangers, would like to join our Premier football league.

News to me that N / Ireland wants to part from the UK, watch the football and you will see many Union jacks being displayed in the ground from the Irish contingent.

A certan element of the Scotish people would like to be independent, so long as the English goverment still keep subsidising them.

I think the English goverment pay about £145 per head in England and about £3455 in subserdys per Scotish head, due to (not being disrespectful to the Scotish) Scotland not being able to self surport itself entily.

Irish History Major actually. And since when does the amount of flags that are present at a football match represent the overall feelings of a country? At Celtic matches, there are more Irish flags than there are Scottish flags...does that mean that they would like to Join Ireland? I watch the football in Ireland and really from what I have noticed, only clubs like Linfield and Crusaders bring a large number of Union Jacks. And with saying that, Mon the Cliftonville.

What can i say sufc.loyal other than, ACE!!!!
You tell that Irish man or is it canadiian man. Lol
How old are you again?

I would say Sally 21 is 21 years old posibly.

So why would a lot a Scotish celtic surportors parade the irish flag, if they want to be irish, why dont they do what you are doing.

Seems hyipitcriticle to me (Im Scotish but want to be irish really).

So in time of need what flag would they fight under.

I am English and would fight with any one who to would fight under the Union Jack, not someone who couldent make up his mind who he was.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, so fly the Union Jack.

So why would a lot a Scotish celtic surportors parade the irish flag, if they want to be irish, why dont they do what you are doing.

I am English and would fight with any one who to would fight under the Union Jack, not someone who couldent make up his mind who he was.

It's in the history of the club. Celtic was founded by Brother Walfrid from County Sligo and started this club for the Irish immigrants in Glasgow. Celtic is Pro- Irish, where as R****** are anti-Irish, anti-Catholic.

Northern Ireland may be part of the UK (we'll see for how much longer), but i'd rather burn the Union Jack.

Guys lets not get political and personal with this thread. i don't want it shut down because its become offensive.

Football is the worlds most popular and beloved sport... we all have that in common!!!

Why would you think that a football thread in a drum forum is an appropriate place to spout your political views? I'm sure there are dedicated forums for NI discussion, move along.

Why would you think that a football thread in a drum forum is an appropriate place to spout your political views? I'm sure there are dedicated forums for NI discussion, move along.

Errrhh!!!! If you read the title of this thread it is called OFF TOPIC FOURM!!
you would think that FOOTBALL is Not related to DRUMMING! That is why it is in the non drumming related FOURM!!! If you not intereasted in things that are not related to drumming, then why look in the OFF TOPIC FOURM!

Last edited:

Do not like your flipent tone, and the way you are trying to talk down to us.

This is a good place, for such a discussion, football, politices, or what ever it may be.

If it has escaped your attention, this is called the "OFF TOPIC LOUNGE".

Now in my book that means, that you can talk to fellow drummers, about anything other than drumming. Or have i got this wrong.

Read the little small print beside the words "OFF TOPIC LOUNGE" they say "all discussions not relating to drumming"

Now i was never to bright at school, but even i got that one.

Some times there are drummers who you may like, or may dislike, and maybe you would like to talk to them about things other than drums, and this is the place for it.

So if you do not like this thread, could you please move along, and reply to other threads, but not in the "OFF TOPIC LOUNGE" as you may not agree with the topics.

The OFF TOPIC LOUNGE. for all things not drums.

If i have got it wrong, please accept my appolgises, for my misinterpatation and spelling.

But again i think not.

Back