new band pics!!

Looking tough, Alex. Who's the guy with the finger up his nose? Must be a guitarist....

looks like you guys were having a blast. Very cool, if music is not fun them why do it?

Here is a scary contrast, this is my band pic. Enjoy your youth
Big%20Laugh.gif

Kinda Before and after
wink.gif

shot4_b&w.jpg

you should see the other side of the car tho..lol

the right rear passenger door is cemented shut..hahaha

Alex

I think every one of that model on the road today probably has at least one door stuck shut. Also, it look like you have been hitting the gravel roads with it, which is where that car handles the best, especially at dangerously high speeds.

Which one are you then?

looks like you guys were having a blast. Very cool, if music is not fun them why do it?

Big%20Laugh.gif

Kinda Before and after
wink.gif

shot4_b&w.jpg

Really nice bass your bass player has. Also shows you don't have to be into ultra heavy metal or screamo (although i don't know, you might be!) or anything to play an ESP as i think they're really nice in their own right. Too many people critisize them as being just showpeice guitars without any substance which is just not true.

Really nice bass your bass player has. Also shows you don't have to be into ultra heavy metal or screamo (although i don't know, you might be!) or anything to play an ESP as i think they're really nice in their own right. Too many people critisize them as being just showpeice guitars without any substance which is just not true.

I heard rmandelbaum's band is a Linkin Park tribute band.....

Are you guys moving to Orlando to be the next Boy Band.?? I'm close.

Here are some pics of some recent shows with The Beach Boy's, Grand Funk Railroad and some cruise ship pics. Boy are we getting old in the tooth :-(

Attachments

• gfr3.jpg
    gfr3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 746
  • gfr2.jpg
    gfr2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 723
  • gfr1.jpg
    gfr1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 719
  • bermuda2.jpg
    bermuda2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 756
  • bermuda1.jpg
    bermuda1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 778
  • bboys4.jpg
    bboys4.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 748
  • bboys2.jpg
    bboys2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 755
  • bboys1.jpg
    bboys1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 780
  • bboy3.jpg
    bboy3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 753
  • gfr4.jpg
    gfr4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 806

Big%20Laugh.gif

Kinda Before and after

shot4_b&w.jpg

You know... you guys have a real TOP look going on. I just saw TOP in August...great show BTW.

Back