Snare/Cymbal Storage Rack

tristen

Hello everyone. I've been looking for a good snare/cymbal rack I could store both my cymbal and snares.

I found basically what I wanted from front range bronze (http://www.frontrangebronze.com/racks.html), however they no longer make these.

Does anyone know of somewhere else I can get something similar. I don't want to make it myself, no tools. I can't be the only one looking for something like this. You'd figure someone would make and sell these.

Thanks.

You could buy tools and still beat the price of those front range racks, by a large margin. Frankly, theyr're dirt simple, all you'd need is a saw and a hammer.

you could make your own for less than 50 bux worth of wood/carpet and customize it to your own specs.

F

Am I the only one paranoid enough to worry about storing drums/cymbals on their sides like that? It just seems like all that weight on them, for long periods of time, would pull them our of round/warp them. I store them flat... but on their side like that would be a lot more space-efficient.

Tommy's drum shop stores all snares like that. It seems just fine to me. I would have no problems leaving any snare on there, cymbals too. Don't set any lead bricks on top... haha.

Back