John Clardy here

CyclopseSlayer

Pioneer Member
Hi folks, it's been a very very long time since I posted on this board but around the time it started initially and then again following it's reboot I was a very active poster.

I play for the band Tera Melos and recently had my first appearance in Modern Drummer magazine. It's a very big honor and something I dreamt about for a long time, wanted to share it with the many fellow drummers on this board

92728c4b-beaf-4954-98fa-6075690cd16c_zps971ecb22.jpg

I was introduced to Tera Melos by one of my students about 3 years ago

he transcribed the Skin Surf and he played it wonderfully for our recital ... not an easy tune to transcribe

with him introducing me to the band I became a fan

congrats on the MD article.....well deserved John

That's incredible! Congrats!! I must admit, I'm pretty jealous, that's a dream of mine as well. One day!

-Jonathan

Congratulations! I will check out your music for sure!

Thanks for the kinds words everyone!

I was introduced to Tera Melos by one of my students about 3 years ago

he transcribed the Skin Surf and he played it wonderfully for our recital ... not an easy tune to transcribe

with him introducing me to the band I became a fan

congrats on the MD article.....well deserved John

Man that is very very flattering to hear that you have a student that transcribed one of our songs. I know that they must take a lot of time if nothing else because I tend to throw a lot of variations in even when recording. Please tell your student I said hello :)

Congratulations, John! What an honour to be featured in Modern Drummer like that. Wish I could read the article.

Back