Does anyone find it hard to get off drummerworld and get to bed.

The only devices turned on in my flat now are: Fridge, fan and this pc. I am not watching TV or anything. I've been practicing on my pad since I took a shower after waking up this morning. I take a minute break and check the forum. I have to do some washing as well but it's too stinking hot to hang clothes on the line now. I began practice at 9.30 am. It's now 3.03 pm. I have no plans to stop. :)

Back to it!

We need to have an intervention for you!

The only devices turned on in my flat now are: Fridge, fan and this pc. I am not watching TV or anything. I've been practicing on my pad since I took a shower after waking up this morning. I take a minute break and check the forum. I have to do some washing as well but it's too stinking hot to hang clothes on the line now. I began practice at 9.30 am. It's now 3.03 pm. I have no plans to stop. :)

Back to it!

We need to have an intervention for you!

LMAO!!!

Wy, you need to get out more mate.....there's a cold beer waiting across the border....come down and grab it. The 'second' city will make you most welcome!

Hot alright......44 here yesterday.....30 as an overnight low! 34 today thank christ. [Quick edit: the cool change is here.....heaven]

As for DW......I'm on a computer all day and into the night for work anyway, so it's easy to come in and out.......too easy it seems, 4 months and 550 posts!! It's ridiculous I tells ya!
Such a great place though......never mixed with so many drummers before.....love it!!

LMAO!!!

Wy, you need to get out more mate.....there's a cold beer waiting across the border....come down and grab it. The 'second' city will make you most welcome!

Hot alright......44 here yesterday.....30 as an overnight low! 34 today thank christ. [Quick edit: the cool change is here.....heaven]

As for DW......I'm on a computer all day and into the night for work anyway, so it's easy to come in and out.......too easy it seems, 4 months and 550 posts!! It's ridiculous I tells ya!
Such a great place though......never mixed with so many drummers before.....love it!!

Need a cold beer in Syd too (havinf a Corona with lime as I type). It's about 30C here and humid as. You guys and the Crows really do get beaten up in summertime. 30C minimum ... tough medicine. Pity those without aircon or a fan.

I'm hearing you ... I live behind a screen too. In all those years of playing I only ever got to know a pretty small number of drummers, and most of them pretty cursorily. There are so many good people here and I'm catching up for 25 years of lost time with my gazillion posts in the past year (and reading about ten times that)

Ah, the web is such a boon for the gauche :)

LMAO!!!

I kept at it til about 5.00 then went up to the bottle shop and bought some Stones Ginger beer.

Mate going out costs money and most of my students are away on holidays so I am trying to budget. This is why I've still not seen Avatar. I'm teaching Thursday arvo and Sat and that's it for this week.

I'm getting up early tomorrow to do my washing before the heat starts. Once the sun is up it should dry in 5 minutes or so.

Then I'll practice again.

I told you I couldn't think of anything better to do! :)

4:26 AM........................................20

Yes! Very hard to click that log out button .. be happy! ..

A couple Ambien CR oughta do it. Followed by a 6 pack of miluakee's best. (Or worst, depending how you see it).

Crikies. 3:18 EST.

g'night all, I've got drum tracks to lay down in the morning. 2 PM is morning still, right???

My good friend Bernhard, do you find it hard to get off and go to bed?.....Cheers,

Back