What sports do You play?

It is the way I play. I can easily walk three times the length of the course when all is said and done. My kingdom for a consistent straight shot!! :)

I can walk a few courses around here and still do but there are a few that have very steep hills and my plantar Fascitis does not handle it that well anymore. not many people over 40 do walk those courses.

My knees are pretty much shot these days. My Chiropractor keeps telling me she's surprised I haven't had to have replacement surgery yet on both knees, so any sports I play needs to be fairly low impact on my knees.

I like to motorcycle, bike ride, and play golf. When the knees are up for it, I love to go hiking in the mountains.

Much respect to those who play it - tho I can't understand for the life of me what the heck the rules are/strategy is.

Weight training here...

I've been playing it on and off since I was about five. I'm a forward so knowing the rules isn't entirely necessary - I just tend to run into the biggest bloke on the pitch that isn't me (it usually is me) so far I've only been sent off a few times...

I've been doing Karate for some time now and I'm almost black belt; I'll definitely have it before I leave school in another couple of years.

Volleyball, badminton, floorball and working out at gym. I've been playing volleyball now for about 12 years. It's not a long time ago since I started to play badminton, but in my humble opinion volleyball isn't that different compared to badminton because both sports require the same skills.

I can lift the hell out of some 12-ouncers.

Seriously though I work out at my crappy apartment gym although I have been slacking this week and need to get back in there. I have found that my back pain goes away when I strengthen my core.

Cycling. Mostly endurance events. Marathon mountain bike events and 100+ mile road races on gravel roads, called gravel grinders. They have become quite popular in the rural midwest US.

Used to play hockey (the ball kind) and picked up drumming right after I quit.
Then I started going to the gym because I actually thought that drumming was like working out and you needed to be ripped to be a good drummer and old jazz drummers were just freaks of nature. When my teacher told me it was all tech I was already hooked and learned that going to the gym makes you feel alot better overall.

Nice! what bodyfat/weight are you at?

Right now , I need to add another 12-15 lbs of muscle, but I never let myself get fat in the off season, so im right about 5'7" 243 lbs and in the 10-12% Bf range. I'd like to be a solid 235-240 stage weight this year, then take a year or 2 off from competeing and get up with the bigboys over that 250 mark.

Back