Got bad medical news

Strangelove

Gold Member
I had a ct scan done yesterday and the doc says I have an aortic aneurysm. He said it is 2.5 cm and they don't start trying to track them until 3 cm, but that sounds awful close to me.

Oh man, wishing all the best for you. Hope you are able to get some resolution and get it taken care of! We're pulling for you.

Warm thoughts and energy headed your way! I hope you get better real soon!

Modern Medicine is ahead of the curve on many issues. This is one one them. Have faith and hope. Best wishes.

Right now all I know is that it's more of a watch and see what happens than a treatment at this stage. I am not sure why or if it could possibly recede on it's own. I need to learn more about these for sure..

Hope it works out, Doc. That sucks. How are you feeling?

How did they find it? Were there symptoms or did you have symptoms? It would be good if they did something about it instead of leaving you guessing. Good luck!

Bummer, but try not to get too hung up on it. I've been through some serious heart issues myself, & the lack of resolution plays badly on the mind. These things are rarely black & white. I know that doesn't help, but getting on with your life, & trying your best to keep a positive attitude, will improve both your state of mind & your physical wellbeing too. You're in my thoughts, Andy.

Sorry to learn this. Am sending positive thoughts your way.
Good luck with it.

Blessings on your way! Keep enjoying life and don´t let it get over your head...take care!

That's sad to hear, man, but as everybody here I'll too be sending good vibes your way. Cheer up. Stay strong and positive. Best of luck. :)

I wish you the best and will be sending positive vibes your way.

Back